Damn..need career advice!

Dude, you should have the answer you need - the choice is your dream vs. being safe and secure, but "nothing ventured, nothing gained!" Or "the greater the risk, the greater the reward," or any other little saying, but the meaning is the same: you have the talent man, so fucking go for it or you'll regret it the rest of your life! :headbang: And there's no reason you can't do both band singing and studio work (I doubt you'll have a band as a full time job, at least not right away :D)

Hahaha thanks bro :kickass: Please give me some carefreeness from you! I really need this. Did you perform some scream stuff or did you clean vocals?

Clean vocals.. and they were all covers (from good/great singers), so most people knew how it's supposed to sound, which makes it even more difficult I guess.

But I didn't care... and you shouldn't either, because your voice and style is great! Just think about this: people here heard you singing, and this place is full of überpicky recording nerds who hear things, no average listener would ever spot or complain about.

So why worry? :)

Just rock out with your cock out!

Dude, you should have the answer you need - the choice is your dream vs. being safe and secure, but "nothing ventured, nothing gained!" Or "the greater the risk, the greater the reward," or any other little saying, but the meaning is the same: you have the talent man, so fucking go for it or you'll regret it the rest of your life! :headbang: And there's no reason you can't do both band singing and studio work (I doubt you'll have a band as a full time job, at least not right away :D)

Hi Marcus dude :kickass:

Yeah, I can agree with most of your words. But there is a reason, I can´t do both. My Guitar School. This is my financial security and take the most time of the day! I must think about carefully how I use my free time. I wanna give 100% in the things, I do. No half. My dream was it, to become a good engineer/producer someday..but I think, I am the better musician than an engineer. Under the line the question is..

In which sector should I put 100% of my energy in? Making music or recording music? This is the crossroad, I just stand. Left or right? You can call it crisis :)

Clean vocals.. and they were all covers (from good/great singers), so most people knew how it's supposed to sound, which makes it even more difficult I guess.

But I didn't care... and you shouldn't either, because your voice and style is great! Just think about this: people here heard you singing, and this place is full of überpicky recording nerds who hear things, no average listener would ever spot or complain about.

So why worry? :)

Just rock out with your cock out!

Thanks so much, fellow countryman :) I wann hear some of your singing..is it possible? When I hear you suck, I propably get some more courage for my singing :lol: But I don´t think you are really bad. Haha "Überpicky recording nerds"..funny term. You are right, dude. You convinced me in a certain way. Thanks for your words!!

felix man, even if youre nervous as shit, do it anyway
because it will result in the ultimate high once you get on stage, as its already been said
once youre on stage and the adrenaline starts pumping, nothing else matters, you'll forget about nerves
and as far as the worries about stage presence, with your type of vocals, and your preferred type of music, it's more about watching the vocalist hit the notes, that's a performance in itself
with my band i had to throw down and put so much energy into it that i used to nearly pass out after 30 minute sets, total over exertion, but the need for an over the top stage presence in shit like that is required, because the carnage is 90% of it
when it comes to actual singing, rather than screaming your fucking lungs out, most people seem perfectly content to watch the vocalist just do his shit
and you certainly have the chops, id say go for it man

I vote making music absolutely 100%! :headbang:

I´ll contact you about reamping :D Btw Studio for sale!!! :lol:

No..serious. I´m fucking sure, I will record stuff someday again (When my beard turns to grey). But now, it´s the time for performance..I´m still young and full of energy.

@TheXRatedDodo Thanks bro, I think you´re damn right :kickass:

Okay..I NEED A BAND :lol: