need certain tab - not CoB

Arystar

Kissing In The Shadows
Sep 26, 2010
Belgium
hey

im looking for someone who might feel liek doing a tab for me :)

i know its a strange request but im not good at hearing it since i never learned the theoritical guitar stuff(working on learning that some day).
anyways now i was wondering if some
one would like to tab me a certain song of which i CANNOT find a tab anywhere, i even asked the band themselves and they did not write down their music themselves..so

the band could tell me the song is in D# (1/2 step down)

here is the song

now before stupid argument starts, im just asking if someone might feel like it and would earn my evergratefullness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know shit about theory. The only thing I know is that the lower string of an guitar is an E, followed by an A and ends with an e, but I know how to tab songs. And that song is really easy to tab. I don't see your problem?

Which program do you use for recordings? You only need to pan it and slow it down to 80%. Keys are crystal clear, drums are easy.

What I got in 1 minute:

First three chords are D5, A#5 and C5, after a while the D5 is played with some different rhythm.

What I think that the mainriff (?) is : 3 palm muted D on the A string followed by A on D string, muted D on A and A# on D string. This is played twice, you then go to the E-string, 3 palm muted A# on E string, F on A string, 5 palm muted A# on E string and then F, E and D on A-string.

The audio quality isn't that bad either as it usually is with early albums of that genre so go for it.

What I got in 1 minute:

First three chords are D5, A#5 and C5, after a while the D5 is played with some different rhythm.

What I think that the mainriff (?) is : 3 palm muted D on the A string followed by A on D string, muted D on A and A# on D string. This is played twice, you then go to the E-string, 3 palm muted A# on E string, F on A string, 5 palm muted A# on E string and then F, E and D on A-string.

The audio quality isn't that bad either as it usually is with early albums of that genre so go for it.

thx but its these things i have trouble reading :rofl:

although this time i can follow you right up:

E|-----------------------
B|-----------------------
G|-----------------------
D|-----------7------8----
A|--5--5--5-----5--------
E|----------------------- x2
-|--pm====----pm

E|--------------------------------
B|--------------------------------
G|--------------------------------
D|--------------------------------
A|-----------8-----------8--7--5--
E|--6--6--6-----6--6--6-----------
-|--pm====---- pm====

right?

i really cant hear those things, i figured out the A and A# but not with the muted D in between. i really want to improve this hearing thing but idk how.

thx so far but i'd be delighted to have more help :p