Need Extreme Metal Singing Practice

ArnaudM

Metalstasis
Apr 7, 2011
Hi Sneapsters,

I have had the mad project of developping my vocal abilities.

I practice metal singing for a long time, but in a very classical and melodic way, mainly inspired by great singers like Dickinson, Geoff Tate or Michael Kiske. Saying that I'm good would be really abusive, but, well, I take pleasure doing it.

But I also began to experiment more extreme ways of using my voice, from the frozen black metal howlings to the most frightening growls, not forgetting Strapping Young Like screamed melodies.

But I still need practice. I know some of you often post parts from their projects. I have had the opportunity to listen to very good stuff without vocals on that board. So, if someone has got something he wants to decorate with my voice, tell me.

AM

Well, my accent is not an issue. It used to be a russian one :headbang: , but I worked a lot on it, and I now can sing with a perfect british accent, or even, if you need a pure redneck one. My wife is an english teacher, and she lived in the US and Great Britain several years. She will help me recording, as she does when I record french singers, who are often not really aware of the way words should be sang, you're right.

Concerning the vocal coach, you can PM me, for sure !

Thanx.

AM