Need for VOID OF SILENCE.

Lord Of The Void said:
Hey guys! May you update about new album? What's new?

X Riccardo:

Fatti vivo!!!!

Schettino.

Ciao Vecchio! Ti scrivo però in Inglese...
Three new tracks are already completed, the first long suite contain 20 minutes of pure apocalyptic art, fine melodies mixed with black industrial sounds, the second one (12 minutes) with dark ambient, immense orchestrations and monolithic guitars, the third one is a resume of "My private hell" (contained in our first album), but with many differents parts.

Now we're working on other 3 tracks, included a Pink Floyd cover just for limited edition, a big surprise, believe me!!!!

Wait some months...:yow:

Rc-VoS said:
Ciao Vecchio! Ti scrivo però in Inglese...
Three new tracks are already completed, the first long suite contain 20 minutes of pure apocalyptic art, fine melodies mixed with black industrial sounds, the second one (12 minutes) with dark ambient, immense orchestrations and monolithic guitars, the third one is a resume of "My private hell" (contained in our first album), but with many differents parts.

Now we're working on other 3 tracks, included a Pink Floyd cover just for limited edition, a big surprise, believe me!!!!

Wait some months...!:yow:

Non vedo l'ora! Quanto mi stai facendo aspettare!!!o_O

Per quel che mi riguarda ci sono delle novità....poi magari ti scrivo! Solo avrei bisogno del tuo indirizzo email visto che non sono più sicuro di quale sia.

can't really understan much Italian (exept for some food or mafia-related terms), but anyways: I'm really looking forward to the new VoC! We all need something to darken our days...

TRSTN said:
can't really understan much Italian (exept for some food or mafia-related terms), but anyways: I'm really looking forward to the new VoC! We all need something to darken our days...

Juventus=Mafia, learn this!!!o_O

VoS is the best band around the world! She's my heroine....o_O

Wow, this looks to be a confluence-thread: Manes and Vos should record a track together one day... maybe a remix version of "Ende" done by Vos or a "Victory" version in their own style by Manes!

Emi said:
I'm pretty curious to hear the the new Vocalist Alan... no previews Riccardo ;)?

Next monday I'll send to you our second track (now instrumental).
Alan now is working on lyrics.
We're really excited for listen to these songs with his voice, but we think that the result will be simply excellent! :hotjump:

Yuo know his capacity, eheh. :worship: