Void of Silence

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
Listening to some mp3's right now. Very interesting stuff here. But HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Just went to the Void of Silence homepage. And bugger me if the singer of my favorite band, Primordial, isn't the new singer for Void of Silence.

FUCK YEAH!

I like this stuff. Dark ambient type music in the vein of Dargaard and Pazuzu.

@Emi- WHere is the easiest place to obtain Void of Silence albums if I live in the USA?

the easiest is trough THE END mailorder - RELAPSE mailorder or thorugh WWIII records, who will re-release VOID OF SILENCE on license for the US market.

in alternative you can order directly from us, but we are still building a credit card payment, that's why we can only accept upfront cash payment

The End and Relapse are solout of VoS albums. BTW, how many albums have VoS released? Their homepage has some dead links and I can't see their discography.

THEY'VE RELEASED 2 ALBUMS:

1st one: Toward the dusk on a small italian indie, it's sold out now but i have still some copies for our mailorder

2nd: Criteria ov 666: on code666, we have plenty of 'em in DELUXE digipack version.

I have Enid's 'Seelenspiegel'. Very professional packaging. Beautiful.

What's Thee Maldoror Kollective like?

Vos album is incredibly dark and hopeless......
I think just few bands can compete with them in creating so cold atmospheres! I think Alan voice will add new faces to their music and create another masterpiece for sure...