NEED HELP BEFORE I GET SCREWED

ChrisBuckler

New Metal Member
Jan 27, 2006
Hey ALL, im a big COB fan, i fuckin love their melodic metal, if thats what the classical metal style is refered to haha. But i need some help, i wanna start up a sick band, something along the style of cob's classical stlye, but with a chick singer, can anyone help me by telling me how cob has that distorted symphany sound, in their demonstartion video, here take a look..

http://www.youtube.com/w/Alexi-and-...ildren-Of-Bodom)?v=UeESmV6Wry8&search=vivaldi

i need help on what tobuy before i drop a bunch of money on the digitech gnx4, if there is something better, it be awsume to let me know man, id also like to know what ur guyz's input is on a melo deathmetal band witha chick singer, i want something unique, something like a mix between lacuna coil, night wish, and children of bodom, think it be sweet, or retarted?

Bro, ur my fuckin hero, oh, u llook like a bc rich fan, what ur input on the bc rich se pro, im thinkin about ordin one,

about what does that system cost? ty

I love my bc rich virgin nj series seven string, over my other guitars. it has an incredibly low action and has good midrange for that melodic shit. The roland gr20s is about 550 at musicians friend. its expensive but i would take it anyday over that digitech bullshit. The se pro? hmmm. is it the warlock one? if it has the floyd rose go with it.

ya man warlock, floyd rose, the guy at tonys one stop, told me that if i wanted the zack wilde pick ups (combo set) hed do all the milling and shit for the battery pack for free kus ther eisnt a spot for them in the bc rich so thats kinda sweet, is the roland gr20s what children of bodom is using in the demonstration video?

yo, the GK-3 Divided Pickup that comes with the rolang gr20's, is it just like a clip on style thing, will it still run off the pick ups in my guitar, or wikll it only be just this pick up?