Need help desperately!

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I have been searching everywhere for a version of Windows XP WITH a WORKING Serial Key for the last 2 weeks. I am trying to format this PC so I can give it as an XMAS present to someone who doesn't have a PC. I am very good at finding this stuff and even I have failed. Now I turn to you, 1337 pplz of this forum. PLEASE HELP ME! Links to versions of Windows XP with CONFIRMED working serials are very much appreciated. Or give me your own, please I just want a working pirated copy of XP. I'm at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

V2C47-MK7JD-3R89F-D2KXW-VPK3J

This one definitely works with WGA shit like Mplayer 11, SP3 and else.

I might send the cd to you over the web.

EDIT: Wai,t you would have to post a video of you singing never gonna give you up when you want the XP cd.

:lol: What verison of XP is it? And dude I totally would but I don't have my camera :( It broke and I sent it away to be fixed while it's still under warranty.

I don't have a mic, but you have my word when I get my camera back I will do it. I only bought one for the C&G cartoon and then I returned it, I needed the 30 bucks :lol:

V2C47-MK7JD-3R89F-D2KXW-VPK3J

This one definitely works with WGA shit like Mplayer 11, SP3 and else.

I might send the cd to you over the web.

EDIT: Wai,t you would have to post a video of you singing never gonna give you up when you want the XP cd.

Professional Edition SP2 included.

Do an audio cover then.

http://www.rapidfind.org/upload/showthread.php?t=110513

I found it here, downloaded, burned, when it gets to the point I enter the serial it won't work. It says invalid key. What the fuck?

There are several versions of winxp, each with their own serial. Your best bet is finding a copy of winxp for downloading which INCLUDES the serial.

The serial he supplied, to my surprise, was identical to the one provided with this version. Come on Leandro, I am not a complete idiot :lol:

The serial he provided matches the version I downloaded and it doesn't work. Even though someone posted today and said it works... so what the fuck.

I'm running at least 3 computers with this serial.

Even though i'm already uploading the cd it wont make sense. at least if you dont want to have a german windows. I'm sorry i didnt think about that before.

The serial he supplied, to my surprise, was identical to the one provided with this version. Come on Leandro, I am not a complete idiot :lol:

The serial he provided matches the version I downloaded and it doesn't work. Even though someone posted today and said it works... so what the fuck.

It's not about being an idiot, it's that the odds of a random serial you get on the net working in a random iso you download are pretty much zero...

Yeah. but I can't figure out why this is happening then. Everyone else is saying this one copy and serial works, but it says invalid for me... FUUUUUUCK.

Wait until tomorrow. if it still doesnt work find something else. Sometimes Microsoft has those failures that it cant confirm the key. Also a guy i know has Windows XP Professional installed for like 100 persons :lol: