Need help for transcribing some Circus Maximus

JesterIF

Jul 21, 2007
Hey guys, I know some of you are pretty good tabbers. And I'm sure some of you know Circus Maximus. Well w/e.
I recently started a GP tab of Mouth of Madness (Awesome Song!!). I need help with the drums and keyboards/strings mainly. Any other help is appreciated because this shit takes some time! If anyone shows interest, i'll send you what I have done for now. (about 4 min in the song, drums are missing)

If you REALLY get stuck, and don't get any help, I know of someone who posts over at the freak Kitchen forum who might be able to help you out. He's definately got the skills for this kind of thing....

I wish I could help, but I mainly only have an ear for bass. I might be able to figure out some of the drum parts, though.

Isolate is an awesome album, though. The last three songs in particular kick my ass every time.

I wish I could help, but I mainly only have an ear for bass. I might be able to figure out some of the drum parts, though.

Isolate is an awesome album, though. The last three songs in particular kick my ass every time.

My ear ass gets kicked several times every listen.

Here's the link to the gp5 file:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQMXCGIV

I feel I've done quite a good job. It stops at about 9:30 in the song, there's pretty much everything minus the drums. Feel free to correct anything but send me the corrected tab please :) I have no more time to spend on this for now. Hope it gets completed soon!