NEED HELP Lars/Intromental

Jan 27, 2007
Hey guys,

got a small problem you might be able to help me with.

Whenever I type the letter "m" on my keyboard, the page I am on updates by itself!!! It is really strange. Have anyone of you ever heard about that? Do you know what to do about it?

It is highly annoying, since the emails I am trying to write, disappears as soon as I type that letter, and a new fresh page pops up, ready to be written upon....:erk:

Lars

Yepp...tried all kinds of things, and now, My coMputer skills have run out...(not that they were ever very iMpressive, hahaha).

Lars

I think one of them rats you guys have flushing through your sewer system has gotten to your hard drive...
They have hacked in to your system and made sure you can't search for "mus gift"...

Hey guys,

got a small problem you might be able to help me with.

Whenever I type the letter "m" on my keyboard, the page I am on updates by itself!!! It is really strange. Have anyone of you ever heard about that? Do you know what to do about it?

It is highly annoying, since the emails I am trying to write, disappears as soon as I type that letter, and a new fresh page pops up, ready to be written upon....:erk:

Lars

Sounds like something wrong with the keyboard. I had a similar problem. If you're on a laptop, I would suggest for now, getting a USB keyboard and looking into a solution that won't cost you an arm and a leg- but at least in the meantime you'll have something to write emails on.