Need help picking out a guitar

blackmailtheworld

New Metal Member
May 22, 2006
hi guys, i need help picking out a good death/thrash guitar. id like it to be esp but jackson's great too. put your suggestions.

jackson > ESP

i dont know how much money youre willing to spend. but the new jackson kevin bond rhoads looks pretty sweet. my main reason being the mahogany body. plus i hate floyd rose.
~gR~

yeah. floyd roses are a bitch. I like Schecters...they're pretty comfortable, not horribly expensive and they usually sound pretty good.

If you want a good, affordable pro-level instrument without spending an arm and a leg, get yourself an LTD by ESP, the 250 or 400 series H, M, MH, EC, or Viper models - these are good-priced neck-thru guitars with good features like decent wood, pickups, and hardware (not to mention the craftsmanship is way better than anything by Jackson in the same price range). You can probably find one in a catalog for $350 - $650. Unless you can afford an American-made Jackson, don't buy one. Same goes for BC Rich.

I have a brand new jackson. I went into a guitar store and have already thought about buying a new one. When I get my 800 hundred dollars out of the bank this week I just might.

I'm really trying to fight it, but jackson guitars look so god damn cool. I want a flying V or something. If I had a million dollars I would buy tons and tons of guitars.