NEED MASTERING ASAP!! Rate my mix also please!

i never asked anyone to do a free mix for me

i never EVER EVER IN MY GOD FOR SAKEN LIFE said mix this and i'll pay you money

see this is where the confusion lies here, man

in one sentence you say you didn't ask for a free mix - which would imply that you're willing to pay whoever mixes the shit

then you say you aren't going to pay anyone, which would imply you're asking for a free mix - which is what you just claimed to not have done in the 1st sentence of your post

i don't really know/care about the whole situation, but it's easy to see that your statements leave a lot of gray area regarding your intentions, and that it would also be easy for someone else to construe that as you being shady and trying to scam a free mix out of someone, yaknow?

hahaha im breaking my shit laughing here!

ok
comments like this is not helping the matter.
Who gives a fuck if your laughing.
Why does there always have to be beef?

if the guy is being demanding
just ignore him
and be a bigger man.

dont mean to sound like a fucking school teacher, but cummon! :mad:

stuff like this is like..littering :\

right okay! im going to request that everyone stops posting in here then.... because we all seem to be creating bucket loads of agro with each other and its turning into a butchers kitchen. be big men and walk away from it because like in a lot of other topics in the end " WE ARE ALL GOING TO AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH EACH OTHER"

im done! i've said what i had to say! see you's in another topic sneapians!

peace

errrr....

+1 on the work request thread,

this guys asks for free mastering job (without tact but not unpolitely)and gets destroyed

the guy who offers the free mastering job gets equally destroyed (without anyone actually hearing his work?) when did people judge other engineers on the time it takes to do a mix / master, it may take him 15 mins, could take others 15 hours to mix / master a track. Point is even if he did just slap a preset on a limiter and bounce it out, without listening to the work he can't really be judged.

I made the mistake in another thread of asking for a track to mix and got an equally bad reception.

with a subsection dedicated to this sort of thing then maybe there would be just a tad more tolerance?

thats what i said earlier racy, we should have another section for people requesting "free" mixes and mastering - like i said there are always people looking for session files to play with

This is the last thing i am going to say and let this be the end of it.

I worked my ass off for you mick
The mix was not for the money, it was for the job
You said, and everyone listen here, That the Job WAS mine and you were going to send me the tracks over the following weeks.
No replies, No explanation, No reasons after numerous pm's and emails and he adds me to ignore list?

So fuck you, you aint gonna get anywhere by offering jobs and then ignoring every single enquiry afterwards.

END OF CONVERSATION

All I wanna know, is when someone is gonna own up for giving this thread a star rating:lol:

This is the last thing i am going to say and let this be the end of it.

I worked my ass off for you mick
The mix was not for the money, it was for the job
You said, and everyone listen here, That the Job WAS mine and you were going to send me the tracks over the following weeks.
No replies, No explanation, No reasons after numerous pm's and emails and he adds me to ignore list?

So fuck you, you aint gonna get anywhere by offering jobs and then ignoring every single enquiry afterwards.

END OF CONVERSATION

yea man, you worked your ass off for a 1 song mix like 15 other people did and 15 other people didn't complain once to me... eh problem there buddy!

i said it before and i say it again, i said there might be a job - not there is a confirmed job - i could have happily mixed it myself but i decided to share the session to see what others could do and if i really liked the work i would think about hiring & to share the session because it would be interesting to see what a pack of metal engineers would make of an indie/dance band.

now for the last time, later, see yall in another topic

Haha... no YOU yes You, said that the deal WAS definatly going ahead TO ME. If you had replied to me like any decent person would and let me know that you had changed your mind this would have not happened. can you not hear where i am coming from?!?!

This is silly, link the fucking thread, paste the fucking pms!! nobody TALKED about it, you TYPED it, the evidence is fucking there so stop crying like pussies and show us the info mick and leviathan

mj_popcorn.gif

I've looked up the original thread, and while Mick did say there was a job, the "if they're up for it for a nice price" says to me that a final decision hasn't been made and there's no guarantee. Hell there never is in audio, people change their minds all the time.

Mick changed his mind so get over it Leviathan, there's no need to drag all this out kicking and screaming over another topic.

I've looked up the original thread, and while Mick did say there was a job, the "if they're up for it for a nice price" says to me that a final decision hasn't been made and there's no guarantee. Hell there never is in audio, people change their minds all the time.

Mick changed his mind so get over it Leviathan, there's no need to drag all this out kicking and screaming over another topic.

LINK UP MOTAFUCKAAAS

This is bullshit guys. i get fucked over from some lil irish prick and everyone seems to make it out that im bullshittin... i mean no offence to anyone else i assure all of you.

i know people change their minds in the music industry i have done it before and im sure every descent producer here has done it. what i havent ever done is SAY FOR DEFINATE THAT I HAVE A JOB FOR THEM AND I WILL BE RECORDING AND SENDING THE TRACKS TO YOU READY FOR MIXING AND PAYMENT AND THEN FUCKING BLANK THEM, ADD THEM TO MY IGNORE LIST AND COMPLAIN THAT THEY SEND MY HARRASMENT MESSAGES SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ASKING HOW THE TRACKING IS GOING!!!!

if anyone believes that i am the bullshitter here... sorry but go home... fuck ya mum, ya dad and ya dog and piss off.

faggot