NEED MASTERING ASAP!! Rate my mix also please!

^And you think the way you're presenting yourself now is helping the situation? You really think name calling is the way to go? Sorry dude, but if you're serious about this, don't be a fucking 5 year old kid about it in the public forum.

How hilarious
Anyone that was previously taking you seriously is no longer doing so, well done Leviathan, well done indeed.

This is bullshit guys. i get fucked over from some lil irish prick and everyone seems to make it out that im bullshittin... i mean no offence to anyone else i assure all of you.

if anyone believes that i am the bullshitter here... sorry but go home... fuck ya mum, ya dad and ya dog and piss off.

faggot

No one was calling you a bullshitter, I just don't really think this needs to be dragged out in a public forum in such a immature manner. How old are you seriously? 15? From your attitude thats what it's coming across like right now.

Even if Mick has "fucked you over" you've basically guaranteed that no one on this forum is ever going to work with you. Well done.

There was no need to bring this shit up in this topic. I understand that MT is ignoring you so while I see that you wanted to try and resolve the situation by bringing up a public post, you could have easily done this in the original thread instead of here. And you could have easily done it without resorting to insults.

I agree with Gabriel that this thread should be locked, maybe even deleted. There's nothing worth reading here...

I'm not really sure what's worse. The thread itself, or the way people are responding to it. The Sneap board I willingly signed up to didn't have any of this juvenile reactionary crap going on. Almost felt like I was back on the Opeth board for a second.

Seriously. I've seen better attitudes at Gearslutz.

There are some really cool people in this community, but lately it's just been a bunch of bedroom hobbyists with bad attitudes that represent themselves as arrogant professionals. I'm just saying.

To the OP:

If you still need help send me a PM. I'd be more than happy to offer any assistance that I can.

Okay... it's been almost 2 weeks on this damn thread. Sorry guys. There are a lot of you here who I have a great deal of respect and admiration for. But, in the time passed since I joined this forum, other people have started chiming in on threads (like this one) with nothing constructive to say... just spewing up verbal diarrhea and unprofessionalism.

I will continue to check my PM's and be happy to respond to anyone, even just to say hi... But this is my last post on this forum until the "children" that post here either grow the hell up, or get their asses banned. Here's to a brighter future. Peace.

-T

Okay... it's been almost 2 weeks on this damn thread. Sorry guys. There are a lot of you here who I have a great deal of respect and admiration for. But, in the time passed since I joined this forum, other people have started chiming in on threads (like this one) with nothing constructive to say... just spewing up verbal diarrhea and unprofessionalism.

I will continue to check my PM's and be happy to respond to anyone, even just to say hi... But this is my last post on this forum until the "children" that post here either grow the hell up, or get their asses banned. Here's to a brighter future. Peace.

-T

Well put.