need old school help

old thrasher

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2005
rhode island
im looking to find what band made a song maybe called "nightmare" i heard the song years ago and the only thing i remember is them yelling "i'm your fucking nightmare" sorry to be so vauge but does anyone remember this one?

TIA
bernie

It's most probably Venom - 'Nightmare', although there's no lione like that in the lyrics.

By the shores of the ageing sea
Fools scream out destiny
They speak of vengeance and your gods
into the fire - out of the flame
The beast awakes - thousands are slayen
The mystic reads - forgotten tales
All hallows hail - your falling waves

Nightmare - this is your prize eternal
Nightmare - make no disguise infernal
Nightmare - you'll realize you lost in
Nightmare - Nightmare

Inside explodes - the butcher strikes
You'd love to die - your baby cries
Lead candles burn - just a decoy
The giant child - your his new toy

In the eye of the lions teeth
Your flesh becomes his meat
You lie devoured still full of life
Temples of ice - white desert breeze
The golden sun - prepares to freeze
Dying of thirst - drowing in pain
You wake in sleep - it starts again

And of course you have around 1000 songs in metal with the word Nightmare in the title :lol:

The ones I can recall right now are from Saxon, Black Sabbath, Mercyful Fate, and even Motorhead ;)

NP: Bozzio/Levin/Stevens - 'The Sun Road'

i 1st heard this song in the late 80s early 90s and who knows how old it was then. would anyone know of some good sites where i can dig through the lyrics? it would definatly qualify as thrash\speed.

thanks bernie

old thrasher said:
i 1st heard this song in the late 80s early 90s and who knows how old it was then. would anyone know of some good sites where i can dig through the lyrics? it would definatly qualify as thrash\speed.

thanks bernie

Try www.darklyrics.com, but you'll need more info. I input the string you gave and got no results.

"I'm your fucking nightmare" is from a No Mercy song called We're Evil. Side project of Suicidal Tendencies.

Its definitely No Mercy. Song is actually called I'm your Nightmare (not We're Evil, my mistake) from the album Widespread bloodshed, love runs red. Album is very hard to find. Good thrash metal, with obvious Suicidal influences seeing as 2 of their members were in the project. If you need any other info about it let me know. Here's the lyrics to the song in question.

Welcome to the nightmare - I'm your fucking nightmare
Angels shout as demons sing
Doors slam shut, doorbells ring
Windows smash, dishes break
Death is free, you'll partake

It's no mistake
Now you shiver and shake
Asleep or awake
I'm your nightmare

Colors turn from green to red
Put the covers over your head
Sweaty palms your heart beats fast
Death is free, your life is past

Chorus
Black star the enemy, white light such tragedy
Happiness is priced for me, I'll be buying - your death is free
All dreams come true, 'cause I'm your fucking nightmare

Closet doors open then close
Candles burn, dead black rose
On your knees you start to pray
Death is free, it came today

Chorus again

Hope this rests your mind.

Infernali1 said:
Its definitely No Mercy. Song is actually called I'm your Nightmare (not We're Evil, my mistake) from the album Widespread bloodshed, love runs red. Album is very hard to find. Good thrash metal, with obvious Suicidal influences seeing as 2 of their members were in the project. If you need any other info about it let me know. Here's the lyrics to the song in question.

Welcome to the nightmare - I'm your fucking nightmare
Angels shout as demons sing
Doors slam shut, doorbells ring
Windows smash, dishes break
Death is free, you'll partake

It's no mistake
Now you shiver and shake
Asleep or awake
I'm your nightmare

Colors turn from green to red
Put the covers over your head
Sweaty palms your heart beats fast
Death is free, your life is past

Chorus
Black star the enemy, white light such tragedy
Happiness is priced for me, I'll be buying - your death is free
All dreams come true, 'cause I'm your fucking nightmare

Closet doors open then close
Candles burn, dead black rose
On your knees you start to pray
Death is free, it came today

Chorus again

Hope this rests your mind.
BINGO! i thank you all for the help. your a bunch of awsome people! ok off cd shopping i go!
bernie

Glad it has helped. Good luck in finding this album on CD, cos I dont think it was put out on CD. If you find it then post msg here with who is distributing it please. I have the vinyl, but would like to put it on my mp3 player.

Infernali1 said:
I have the vinyl, but would like to put it on my mp3 player.

You still can only need a turntable on the sound system and connect the output to the input of the computer. Then use a program like Cool Edit Pro to rip the signal into a wav. Trim, adjust, clen etec the wav as much as you like and then transform into MP3.

I've done it a couple of times, it's a lot of work but it's fun too ;)

NP: Deep Purple - 'Clealy Quite Absurd'

Infernali1 said:
Glad it has helped. Good luck in finding this album on CD, cos I dont think it was put out on CD. If you find it then post msg here with who is distributing it please. I have the vinyl, but would like to put it on my mp3 player.
I looked around and couldn't anything on this one being on cd, but I looked on the Suicidal site and found an album by Mike Muir with 'I'm Your Nightmare' on it. Here is the info & track listing.

Cyco Miko - Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child

Release Date: May 29, 2001
Released By: Suicidal Records
Medium(s): CD

Track Listings

1. Hippie Killer - Suicidal Tendencies
2. Born Again Problem Child - Cyco Miko
3. Animal - Cyco Miko
4. Pop Songs - Cyco Miko
5. I'm Your Nightmare
6. It's a Cyco Thang
7. Citizen of the Nation - Infectious Grooves
8. Just a Lil Bit - Infectious Grooves
9. Straight from the Heart
10. How to Kill a Rat
11. Waking the Dead
12. Coming Back - Cyco Miko
13. If You Really Want Me - Cyco Miko

Wyvern said:
You still can only need a turntable on the sound system and connect the output to the input of the computer. Then use a program like Cool Edit Pro to rip the signal into a wav. Trim, adjust, clen etec the wav as much as you like and then transform into MP3.

I've done it a couple of times, it's a lot of work but it's fun too ;)

NP: Deep Purple - 'Clealy Quite Absurd'

I have a turntable connected to my computer as well so I can rip and transfer to MP3. If your interested in doing the same make sure you get a turntable with a pre-amp built in. I use Audiograbber software to rip the signal. I think its a lot of fun!

:headbang:

If your interested just mail me the album and I'll record it for you and send it back!

NP: Overloaded - Hail to the Kingdom

I've thought about putting vinyl onto the PC but as said previously it takes quite a lot of time. Might give it a go when I've got more time. Thanks for the offer.