need opinion on mix.

well, another amazing offering from mendel! You're the best drum programmer i know by a long shot man, i dont know how you manage it. Guitars of course typical pod metal vibe, which grate on me a lot now.

How the hell did you get so good at drums bud! :OMG:

Theres a little something on the way through the post to you now man :D

Perhaps you should name it "the vaccum cleaner" :D

kev said:
well, another amazing offering from mendel! You're the best drum programmer i know by a long shot man, i dont know how you manage it. Guitars of course typical pod metal vibe, which grate on me a lot now.

How the hell did you get so good at drums bud! :OMG:

Theres a little something on the way through the post to you now man :D

Perhaps you should name it "the vaccum cleaner" :D

hahahah thx dude !! btw, did you send speed lives ?

Mendel the metal meastro!! :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Great song, great mix, greatness all over! love the guitars, and like Kev said.. i think your drum rolls are the best i have ever heard so far.. and the playing is very tight on this one!

All over this song is very hyper, all i could comment on is a little more rest in the song.. but that is taste and has nothing to do with the sound..

be proud Mendel... very proud.. this sounds amazing.. and better then what Bulb does.. haha..

Black neon bob said:
Mendel the metal meastro!! :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Great song, great mix, greatness all over! love the guitars, and like Kev said.. i think your drum rolls are the best i have ever heard so far.. and the playing is very tight on this one!

All over this song is very hyper, all i could comment on is a little more rest in the song.. but that is taste and has nothing to do with the sound..

be proud Mendel... very proud.. this sounds amazing.. and better then what Bulb does.. haha..

wow dude thx !!! yeah i was already thinking about adding mayby a shot silent part but all my friends where like you're nuts !

thx so mutch for the comment bob !!really !!

Unicorn said:
Sounds pretty good overall. For my taste there's too much gain on guitars, and slightly too much high freq., but it's a very good sounding song.

ok thx !!

so you would recommend a bit less gain mayby ? i was already a bi afraid of the high eq !!

thankx.

Good clip man. But 'The Cube' impresses me more ( maybe 'coz I'm a huge 'Cube movie' fan) *ggg*
Tell me something about your Mastering chain in 'The Cube'
What have you done with the guitars, Bass, overall premix?

really ? you think the cube is better ? I really can't understand everyone says the cube is better mixed ! :D The guitars @ the cube is the same as dust machine but with dust machine i added some more presence. the guitars ( both songs ) are done with the B1g0 TS9 57OAX preset. but it didnt had that edge that i wanted to i added that overdrive and go what i wanted.
the bass is done with edirols super quartet six string bas. in the EQ of the bass i take the whole right side upto get that clear stingray sound bass.

KeithRT99 said:
i do agree with the highs on the guitars being alittle harsh. How the hell do you get your mixes to sound so... together/even?

i also liked the cube more. how did you do the synth in the cube?

the synth in The Cube is the A1 synth from cubase. it has a preset called Nice n Fine. i put reverb on it and delay and got a really nice synth effect.

and what do you mean with mix together/evn. i can't follow ya :D