Need some BASS Guitar recommendations... please!

I know this isn't the For Sale section, but I'm actually looking to sell my Peavey 5 string Grind bass for about $300.

Might not seem too great of a deal until you consider theres another $300 worth of EMG electronics in it, and a case.

Two EMG40DC pickups, and an EMG BQC control system (Master volume, blend, bass, treble, and parametric mid controls)

It has a few minor cosmetic issues but it's still a great bass. The only thing is I was going to try to sell it locally, so I could deliver it. Not sure how a long distance deal would work, but if you're interested PM me or something.

DSC00001.JPG

I'm not in the market right now... but this sounds like one of the best ideas in a while... peavey's always had a thick solid tone in my eyes...

If you have luck, you could get a Warwick Rockbass for that Money. They sound great!

Vintage modified Jazz bass. I was playing one whilst I was trying out distortion boxes in my local guitar store. I nearly walked out with the bass aswell (then I realised I have a 5 string Jazz Deluxe at home).
Jazz basses are great for beginners as they have nice thin necks.

Thanks for all of the continued suggestions. I am still considering the vintage modified jazz bass for sure. I PM'd Uladyne about the Grind bass too.