Need some feedback on this mix (melodic metal).

Now you got a good bass sound, much better than the last Psycrence EP. I think all sounds quite good. I only can point my finger at the snare delay, too much delay on it.

Thanks for listening guys.

Nuno, I think you meant snare reverb :). I totally agree with you on the EP. The basic problem I had then (besides less experience than I have now) is that I had very limited time to finish it. I was still figuring things out and I needed much more time to experiment with it. A lot of matching EQ ended up in that mix, :D. But I guess it turned out decent considering the circumstances.
I'm confident, though, that the full album will sound much better than the EP.

Thanks for listening guys.

Nuno, I think you meant snare reverb :). I totally agree with you on the EP. The basic problem I had then (besides less experience than I have now) is that I had very limited time to finish it. I was still figuring things out and I needed much more time to experiment with it. A lot of matching EQ ended up in that mix, :D. But I guess it turned out decent considering the circumstances.
I'm confident, though, that the full album will sound much better than the EP.

Who the fuck uses delay on snare?lol my bad! yes I mean reverb. It has a bit too much, its giving the impression that the snare is far away in the mix. I think it needs to be more upfront.

A good bass sound, completely changes a mix. It´s also probably the most hard to achieve in a mix, a solid low end, the good relation between kick and bass to let the things breathe.

Well, for what I heard I will not doubt that this will sound much better than the EP.

Thanks man.

I guess you are right about the snare reverb, maybe there's a touch more than it should, I'm going to look in to it, but in general I do like more "reverb-y" snares :).