Need some help.

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
My wife is Japanese and heas been in America for about 6 years. She likes metal (mostly melodic prog like Vanden Plas, Angra etc.) I would like to surprise her with some Japanese metal, besides Loudness. Any melodic progressive Japanese bands anyone know of ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
My wife is Japanese and heas been in America for about 6 years. She likes metal (mostly melodic prog like Vanden Plas, Angra etc.) I would like to surprise her with some Japanese metal, besides Loudness. Any melodic progressive Japanese bands anyone know of ?

Bryant

This year at Baja Prog we saw a Japanese band called KBB. They were instrumental progressive rock with a violin as lead, bass, drums and keys. They were very good and surprisingly heavy with the lead violin using distortion and a wah at times. Definately worth checking out ... :headbang:

I strongly recomend Blood Stain Child!!! The best Japanese Melodic death metal band! Onmyoza is another HM band from here, they sing with old style Japanese lyrics which makes us interesting. I also introduce some cool band on my website, there is a link to BSC too. Hope to find great Japanese bands for you.