need some ideas, help would be appreciated

I finally got a program and was able to rip the video into at least ok quality, I wish you could just put straight dvd onto youtube because the quality would be much better but I think its passable.
yeah i know the intro is pretty gay but I wrote it in fruity loops in like a day so we could have something epic to start out our set with and not just jump on stage and be like o hai we're invection play now
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UspYh0g-lI&feature=channel_page[/ame]

slayer really stole our crowd, I think when we played there were maybe 30 people in the venue max, and by the end of the night when Pro-pain was on it was maybe 20 or less. even when sworn enemy was on the floor consisted of me and like 5 other guys moshing and going crazy. it was almost like a personal party which on one hand was cool since we got to hang out with some of the other bands and it was a good experience in how to fill the place with more you and still give it full effort even when nobody is there to give energy back.

yeah our drummer went to the show up near where we live and said they weren't very great, it seems like a pretty crappy show in that you get maybe 3 good bands all day and then the rest are crap for $50+ and it's outside so the sound isn't going to be as good most likely.