Need some opinions

Limbonic

Dec 6, 2005
Canada, Nova Scotia
Thought I would come to the Katatonia forum for some opinions on a song I made since Katatonia fans are usually the most open minded and non ignorant group of music lovers :)

Anyways, if you have a chance to listen; heres a track I made earlier tonight, its kinda slow and doom metalish, tell me if you liked it or hated etc. A few slip ups that its kinda late to fix now but yeah I need some feed back!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AD4B220F4B238B5E

Probably host it on myspace if people enjoy it.

Reactions: Cis
i don't know wheter if my opinion will help or not, since most of the kata mates think of me as a poser lol! anywayz..it's deep and sorrowful , but i did not like the "SUDDEN CHANGE" after the fourth minute.. thanx

SUDDEN CHANGE? hmm, after reading this I expected something really disturbing but I found the song to be very pleasant, as well as the songs on myspace. I like the slow, doomy, melodic style. Good stuff :) Fits well with this grey and cold autumn day...

fuck! i knew what happened..the file got damaged, and i just had to redownload there's no sudden change anymore...i do apologize!

Thanks for the comments and input everyone.

Hopefully some vocals will be put over it and I will host it on myspace, plus working on a few other songs, that I put much more time into then that one, so if you liked it hopefully my newer stuff will impress even more.

Late reply but I took the time to download it so for my own sake might as well reply and offer some belated feedback here it is;

Nice, like like it
quite haunting, nice melody