My Acapella Cover Of "Gone"

obviously he is only going to bring up all of the comment he didn't like from you and not the one he did like to validate his point..

Exactly, which is why he's a putz. The funny thing is that up until now I never even wrote anything to him or about him. So maybe we should look at him starting fights and butting into other people's arguments before you all tell me I should leave. Anybody who looks at what I contribute here will notice that there's a whole lot of postive posts. But just like in real life there are negative things that go with the positives, and most adults can accept that.

Exactly, which is why he's a putz. The funny thing is that up until now I never even wrote anything to him or about him. So maybe we should look at him starting fights and butting into other people's arguments before you all tell me I should leave. Anybody who looks at what I contribute here will notice that there's a whole lot of postive posts. But just like in real life there are negative things that go with the positives, and most adults can accept that.

It doesn't matter you've never wrote him anything, he can stand up for anyone he likes
Plus, he's pretty much the godfather of this forum =P

It doesn't matter, Kitty. Its like if someone complained about you killing a guy, you say "well, yeah, but i've done a lot of nice things too"

Assholeness just isn't much welcomed here.

its not at all what Kitty says.....its how she says it. I can totally call someone an asshole and tell them how shitty I think they are without ever having them notice thats how I truly feel....they will however get my point, just without the hurt feelings.....its all about presentation and tact.

We prefer tactful presentation over blunt and rude......thats all Im asking for.
Of course we all fall from this ideal once in awhile and thats what I am assuming is going on with Kitty right now.....it happens to me once in awhile as well.

The point is if she were mature enough to apologize for what she originally said, everything could have been smoothed out with the lot of us. But by trying to arguing her ridiculous point even more when we can clearly read her slander against a good friend of ours, well it only validates my dislike for the girl.

The point is if she were mature enough to apologize for what she originally said, everything could have been smoothed out with the lot of us. But by trying to arguing her ridiculous point even more when we can clearly read her slander against a good friend of ours, well it only validates my dislike for the girl.

What is there to apologize about? The guy asked for criticism, which I gave, and now because you babies pooped your diapers over me typing the word "retard" I have to apologize? I didn't mean retard in the sense that the guy is dumb or mentally handicapped. I meant that retarded people often have an untrained nasally monotone voice when they sing and that's how this guy sounded. So actually it wasn't very mean at all, and simply the honest truth of how his performance sounded.

And really Bluesky...your problem with me isn't about this at all. You're still upset about me not liking that silly super-happy sounding band you recommended me. Look, maybe you like stuff that sounds like The Barenaked Ladies, but I don't. People's musical tastes are different, that's just the way it goes. I always appreciate recommendations, because sometimes they're great, but other times they're completely the opposite of what I listen to.

What is there to apologize about? The guy asked for criticism, which I gave, and now because you babies pooped your diapers over me typing the word "retard" I have to apologize? I didn't mean retard in the sense that the guy is dumb or mentally handicapped. I meant that retarded people often have an untrained nasally monotone voice when they sing and that's how this guy sounded. So actually it wasn't very mean at all, and simply the honest truth of how his performance sounded.

And really Bluesky...your problem with me isn't about this at all. You're still upset about me not liking that silly super-happy sounding band you recommended me. Look, maybe you like stuff that sounds like The Barenaked Ladies, but I don't. People's musical tastes are different, that's just the way it goes. I always appreciate recommendations, because sometimes they're great, but other times they're completely the opposite of what I listen to.

God this is childish...Why don't you just leave,you're too good for this forum...

:) I actually thought the performance was quite admirable. To me, it's clear you weren't really trying so it was lacking, but for what it's worth, it wasn't all bad.

I'd give it another go, and REALLY put some emotion into it...I bet you could do better and you know it. Anyway, I loved the Echo...where on earth did ya record it? Or, was it an effect in a recording program? Either way, the actual sound was very atmospheric and cold. That, I thought, was very well done actually.

@KittyKatatonia: Do you wish to post your vocal performance up? If you could do better, I'd love to hear it. And, I'm dead serious here.

Everything you say is nonsense. You have no ear at all, and it's amazing you even know about katatonia, which your bf prolly likes so you act like you like them as well. I didn't like you before, and I certainly don't like you now, especially don't like you when you talk down to a close friend of mine, who has more talent, and a better ear than you can ever dream of having.

You seem sorta angry

She's obviously a 13 year old goth girl trying to vent her anger here.

Everything you say is nonsense. You have no ear at all, and it's amazing you even know about katatonia, which your bf prolly likes so you act like you like them as well. I didn't like you before, and I certainly don't like you now, especially don't like you when you talk down to a close friend of mine, who has more talent, and a better ear than you can ever dream of having.

Well he's your friend, so of course you're going to be supportive of him regardless of how he really sounds. Go send him on American Idol and watch him make a fool of himself if you're so sure of his amazing vocal talents.

heh, fuck giving positive remarks to peoples music just 'cause you know them. i'm sure adam just like me is beyond that. if you can't listen to peoples recordings without starting a bashing spree or generally being disrespectful you should just avoid the threads

Yeah but message boards can get pretty personal sometimes...some get really offended over the internet, and even though it is not your case, you are still defending yourself you know? it's over,the OP(Kevin) doesn't even care anymore, let's drop it people...let's get naked ffs

It's ironic that Salients thread re-emerged at the same time as this one. You said worse things to him than kittykatatonia did to lifedepraved. His artistic talents were on a similar level to lifedepraved musical ones.

I never said one bad thing about salient. You forgot to mention salient might be also be a troll, which brings us to you.