Need someone to fix my myspace

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
damn, the new myspace sucks so hard...
I still think I should have a page there, but nothing of my old (and really cool) page is left....
who can create a new myspace/fix my myspace page for me?
I'll need my flash player in there again, as well as the overall design of the old page (or similar).
paid job

Hey Lasse, check with Claus. He did our design right before myspace turned to GaySpace, but then fixed it. I think it would be pretty cheap plus he also does design of .com and stuff so that may help ya out....

no no no, someone needs to fix myspace itself

went to log into that fucking site today...picked up malware from the homepage

goddamned greedy bastards...

Just ditch it man, the place is a hole. Put up a Facebook page or something and call it a day.

just made one a little while ago

sucks though that i had 1000 business cards printed not long ago with myspace listed as my contact site

guess i'll change my myspace profile to have a big-ass facebook link, lol

I wouldnt ditch myspace just yet. Sure the site might be terrible but its still a place where a lot of people will look for a band to check em out before they buy a cd. Or at least people I know anyway.

Totally agree, in my opinion even if facebook has ruined myspace for the communication/network side, myspace is still useful to show music, videos... to people who don't know the band.

Totally agree, in my opinion even if facebook has ruined myspace for the communication/network side, myspace is still useful to show music, videos... to people who don't know the band.

Let's be fair. Facebook didn't ruin Myspace. Myspace ruined Myspace. And TBH, the majority of people who still have a Myspace account don't check it very often anymore. I have even thought about mine in almost a year I think. In addition, you can do everything on FB, with adding a player, band page, etc. that you could ever do before on shitspace.