Need technical help for wiring my cab PLEASE!!!

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
Me and my friend wanted to replace my eminence v12 speakers in my krank cab with vintage 30 ones. I thought he knew what he was doing... but he didn't. He accidently dropped the backside and ripped off most off the cables. so we were trying for like an hour to get a sound. finally all speakers were working but we had no option to test them loud.

same evening we had a concert and my amp sounded like a trash can... as it did while practicing today. Sounds like a phase issues. no balls at all.

I made a diagram for you to check what's wrong... please don't lough too hard at me ;)

I have no Idea which side is plus on the inputs and which is minus... if someone can tell me how to check (there is no sign or something) I can redo the diagram, hope it makes sense anyway:
edit:

I uploaded a new diagram with numbers for easier explanation and marked the cables which are connected to one socket (if it's called like that).

wiremn5.jpg

maybe someone could just do another diagram because I'm afraid I fuck it up when someone trys to explain with words... sorry :)

thanks for any help and I hope the speakers arent fucked and it's just the wiring. and excuse my english... I'm really pissed right now :-D :puke: