need your advice..

Very nice, great sounding everything. I'd turn down the snare though, way louder than anything else, especially compared to the kick and toms. I always make my snare way too loud too, unless I'm constantly referencing. I can't comment too much on anything else, I'm listening on 1" computer speakers with a terrible sub, but I'll listen on headphones later.

I always hate commenting on songs because I come off too harsh. Some constructive critisim, and this totally relys on my taste.
The guitars sound way too scooped I would put more of a range at 1.2k to 4k on them, and bring up the mids just a tad.
Overheads 4k to 16k bump to bring out shine. Note when you do this you may have to lower the level of the overheads.
Looking at a spectrum analyzer Ive noticed most modern vox sit around 1k down to 500hz so make sure there is some notching in that area for the vox to sit.

I like it alot.. Though it sounds abit full of low end, kinda boomy on my speakers..

I dig the drums though.. What did ya use for those?

I always hate commenting on songs because I come off too harsh. Some constructive critisim, and this totally relys on my taste.
The guitars sound way too scooped I would put more of a range at 1.2k to 4k on them, and bring up the mids just a tad.
Overheads 4k to 16k bump to bring out shine. Note when you do this you may have to lower the level of the overheads.
Looking at a spectrum analyzer Ive noticed most modern vox sit around 1k down to 500hz so make sure there is some notching in that area for the vox to sit.

I agree guitars sound way too scooped. I'd say too much gain also.