Need your help !!! Vote for my daughter !!!

My son had a son :) Yes Im a Grandpa !!. We did a major remodel on our home, we pulled off an 80th birthday party for my father (had around 500 people). And I bought around 20 vintage guitars and amps. I spent alot of time restoring them and selling them. Never agian will I do so many. Maybe 2 or 3 a year. So my recording/studio time has been almost zero this year. But, I have free time now !!! All my honey-do lists are done !!!! And I am switching over to Pro Tools 10 !!! So far with what little time I have spent on it, I like it. I tried Cubase 6 and couldnt get past its cluttered interface. I currently use Tracktion 3 which is fantastic, but Mackie is dropping it and it lacks functions like "Beat Detective" and a good "Time Stretching" , which all you "Metal Headz know is a must for todays 160bpm metal bands. I have a Metal band coming in a few weeks to record to get my ass back into it !!! Anyway thanks to all who have voted !!! Means alot. Especially since she doesnt know I posted this request and the fact she said "she would never get any votes". She is a very humble kid, who isnt the "popular type girl in school". She keeps it real, as we have taught her. Like I mentioned she like Metal, Sims and Left 4 Dead !!!

Glad you're back in the game. :)

Glad you're back in the game. :)

Thanks !!! Keep voting if you havent !!! One other senior is catching up !!! Show them the power of the UM Forum !!! :)

On a lighter note. When I picked up all those guitars and amps, I found a few keepers. I ended up keeping 2 Fender Lead guitars, a Carvin V220 (80's) an Ibanez Acoustic, a Heartfield DR4 Bass (so cool) and a Music Man HD-130 Head and a 212-65 Music Man amp. There were more I wanted to keep, (all), but I bought them to resell them. Those Fender Leads are my main guitars now.

Voted. Your an old bastard. My hat off to you, I would rather get attacked by a bear than have a teenage daughter. I don't now how parents do it, I can't even keep house plants alive.

Voted. Your an old bastard. My hat off to you, I would rather get attacked by a bear than have a teenage daughter. I don't now how parents do it, I can't even keep house plants alive.

Man its rough. Her heater in her Jeep quit workin and of course its up to dad to handle it. Then my oldest daughter called and she has a slow leak in her tire. So Im getting these "daddy do" list made for me. What the hell will they do when Im dead !!!! Anyway I shouldnt complain. Thanks again to all who voted and if you havent please do. She's getting close to 200 votes !!!!

Some of the others are getting close in votes !!!! If you have not voted, please do so !!!! Voting ends Friday !!! Lets push her over 300 !!!! Thanks !!!

Yes i believe we have at least one gal here, she is from Brno in Czech Republic if i remember correctly.

Cool !! Thanks again to all that have voted !!! It ends Friday so if you have not voted please do so. Again thanks to all.

They shut down the voting !!!! My daughter won !!!! The photographer ended it early because they went over thier monthly bandwidth !!! Thanks to all who made this happen !!!!