NEED YOUR HELP!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
HEY FRIENDS,
OUR BAND POWND IS GOING TO BE HEADLINING THIS BENEFIT
COMING UP IN JUST OVER A WEEK FROM TODAY!

WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP GETTING THE WORD OUT ON THIS, IT'S
A GOOD CAUSE AND ANYONE IN THE AREA SHOULD CHECK IT OUT, THE COST IS
ONLY $5...AND THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT BANDS ON THE BILL!!!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND PASS THIS BANNER AROUND
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HIT "REPLY" AND THE HTML CODE WILL
BE THERE TO CLIP AND PASTE INTO ANY PAGE ANYWHERE, COMMENTS,
MAIN PAGES BE CREATIVE!!

RAGE ON THUNDERHEADS!
Lance

CLICK ON BANNER TO GO TO PAGE
SPREAD THE WORD!! 8 DAYS AWAY!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!! 8 DAYS AWAY!!!

http://www.myspace.com/missionfest2007

POWNDMISS3.gif

Sounds like a great show, Lance!

Does that mean that I won't be seeing you at the Nightmare Records table at FOTV on that same day? I was really looking forward to seeing you and the Nightmare Records street team since I usually only get to see you all once a year at ProgPower. :cry:

Either way, best of luck with earning some money for this great cause. Hope the show goes well. :headbang:

Yes Strangeland rocks! So do all the bands.
Also Terry, Jerry, Josh & Dusty from Eternity X will all be attending the event. Matter of fact it's Terry who's Missionstrip this is for.

Also I could still use one or two bands if any are intersted on such short notice.

It's this saturday don't forget :)

Sounds like a great show, Lance!

Does that mean that I won't be seeing you at the Nightmare Records table at FOTV on that same day? I was really looking forward to seeing you and the Nightmare Records street team since I usually only get to see you all once a year at ProgPower. :cry:

Either way, best of luck with earning some money for this great cause. Hope the show goes well. :headbang:

Unfortunately I won't be at either show, I will be at SWORDLORD's
FLIGHT OF THE VALKARIES SHOW with DORO/VAINGLORY and a few other very cool bands in St. Paul that night with the Nightmare booth and swag in tow.

also the Night before June 15th if anyone is interested, I'm playing an outdoor tent party in Burnsville, MN with my Twin City based cover band DECIBEL at RENEGADES they'll be having a megablast and the beer will be flowing and lot's of nice bikes will be present so if your in the area ride over.

www.myspace.com/decibelrocks

---:headbang:

Unfortunately I won't be at either show, I will be at SWORDLORD's
FLIGHT OF THE VALKARIES SHOW with DORO/VAINGLORY and a few other very cool bands in St. Paul that night with the Nightmare booth and swag in tow.

also the Night before June 15th if anyone is interested, I'm playing an outdoor tent party in Burnsville, MN with my Twin City based cover band DECIBEL at RENEGADES they'll be having a megablast and the beer will be flowing and lot's of nice bikes will be present so if your in the area ride over.

www.myspace.com/decibelrocks

---:headbang:

Wait... so.... "FOTV" isn't Flight of the Valkyries???? ;)

Good luck with your show, Lance! Wish I could be there! See you in a month!! :headbang:

*smacks Drew*