Need your votes! Pensado's Place mix-off

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Nice mix...unfortunately I've a submission too. Some friends of mine voted for my mix but I'm still 92th..... you need lot of friends here.
I hope Dave won't judge the mixes based on the chart position...

What the fuck is that abomination in first place lol.

You got it...the first mixes are horrible and probably they are in those positions only because hundreds of friends voted.
Anyway I hate to spam every day to all my friends those things....some friends voted and I'm glad of it but when 10-15 friends vote, it's enough in my opinion.

The competition is over, so no more voting is possible. Thanks guys!

Got to 36th place in about an hour and a half. Can only imagine what would've happened if I'd actually submitted on time (and with a non half-assed mix).

I thought that the voting would still go on until the final decision.
From what I understood the voting isn't considered for the final decision, but it does help to caught the attention for the mix.

I only entered a few hours ago on the late submissions because I only started the mix yesterday and when I tried to upload it (extremely close to the deadline :lol:) it started having problems and then the site went down.
Because of these problems they accepted yesterday's submissions today.
So that was cool.

I don't expect to win but it was fun to do the mix so quickly.
I used a template from another mix to get to it faster :D

I never did a mix so quickly, but the quality of the recording helped a lot.

I didn't had time to do any automations so some things are out of balance. :)

In case anybody is interested in hearing it here is the link:
http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/pensados-place-mixing-competition-rock/submissions/118954

Sorry for hijacking tour thread Ermin, good luck for the competition. :kickass:

as somebody who should know how a dedicated AE runs, he should have treated the latest contributors with special attention :)