Needing fresh ears for pop punk! ;D

A bit too much delay/verb on the clean guitars for my liking, and the clean tone sounds a bit honky. Other than that, everything is good when the distorted guitars come in. The cymbals would benefit from being wider though, your mix doesn't sound very wide.

i have the OHs panned 70/70
Rhythm gts: 2 guitars are 100/100 and 2 others are 80/80
Octaves are 45/45

i thought that would help that wideness feel. should i open the Ohs a bit more?

Personally I dig it! I'm a huge post-rock and Devin Townsend fan so I really love a shitload of verbs, delays and chorus. Nice song too!

The "panning overheads not 100" method could make your mix sound wider if the guitars were louder, but with this genre, vocals are very important, and I feel like if you turned the guitars up anymore they would stomp all over the vocals. I think you should definitely pan the OH's 100/100, just to see how it affects your mix.

I think the kick could use a little more high end. I know this genre doesn't need a super in your face "clicky" kick, but it could definitely use some more clarity, especially when the distorted guitars come in.

Thanks a lot for your feedback fellas;

Allan i agree, i'm tracking vocals today so after that we'll se how it goes with those OHs 100/100
Tyler, I had to bring its click a bit more up =) a bit around 4k and 6k
tr3nt, I used stock SD2.0 for starters, but replaced with a real TamaBubinga snare sample for this latest update:

There's a couple of intonation issues [Meh guit/bass players (kids)]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7261693/Apolo%20220%201.mp3