negura 3cd boxset

I'm quite tempted to order this, I enjoy all 3 of those a lot when I listen to them on mp3, and it'd be nice to own em. I'm a little skeptical about spending more money right now. If you had to guess how long these 5 copies would last, what would you say?

not too long ... the original shipment was 25 packs and that sold out in a few weeks if I remember.
according to Emi, he received these 10 from the band when NB was in Italy last week.
i say go for it

Alright, I ordered one. Thanks for the motivation, lurch! I'm always a bit hesitant about making decisions, but hell, I'm turning 20 in a week and I should get money from SOMEone!

Demilich said:
Alright, I ordered one. Thanks for the motivation, lurch! I'm always a bit hesitant about making decisions, but hell, I'm turning 20 in a week and I should get money from SOMEone!

look at it this way ... items like this are a good investment. if you ever get sick of it you can turn a profit on it down the line I am sure :cool:

Demilich said:

I hope you have good tools and/or a great portion of patience, if not then you'll likely not get the CDs out of that DAMNESD cardboard case they come in, without tearing it in the process :bah:

bohotorn.jpg

Demilich said:
Listening to Maiastru Sfetnic on mp3 right now is making me VERY glad I just ordered this! What a band!

That's their best album by the way. (Read: That's my favourite NB album).

Here's why:

some dude on RC said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Maiastru Sfetnic has a constant feel of impending doom, a perfect soundtrack to their band moniker with the black fog creeping out from the Romanian forests at dawn, carrying with it the spririts of the dead ready to engulf all that they approach. The 'randomness' in the orchestration and percussion therefore matches the drifting direction of these 'mists'. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The vocals on Maiastru Sfetnic play out as if possessed by some demonic animal - on "vremea lolului sortit" for example, Hupogrammos Disciple's (vocals, guitars & keyboards) voice sounds like a snarling wolf, and together with his own subtle keyboard playing, he ends up literally howling.
[/font]

One of my favorite reviews. :headbang:

This box was such a waste for me, I already owned the original Maiastru Sfetnic and that's the only one I listen to other than 'N Crugu Bradului.

One Inch Man said:
One of my favorite reviews. :headbang:

Thanks, that's one of my personal faves too (if I'm allowed to say that). :loco:

This box was such a waste for me, I already owned the original Maiastru Sfetnic and that's the only one I listen to other than 'N Crugu Bradului.

Dude, it's good trade fodder.

By the way, do you have the original handmade digibox for Maiastru Sfetnic?

Yep, signed and everything. Thanks to Tribalchemy. :headbang:

I need to put together a revised trade list...

That makes me wish I had something anyone would ever want.

Btw, did you my pals decide who wants that Swan Road vinyl? So far its reserved for BWD, NAD, Tim (Evil_Legend), Bruni, in that order.

if someone doesn't pay me soon i'm gonna fuckin cry, bank account's running thin with the order of this negura boxset.

I'm going to have to back out like a my pals on that for now, my finances are in a bit of disarray. :erk: If you still have it next month I might splurge, but don't hold it for me. Or maybe you'll find something you like on NAD's Trade List Extravaganza v3.0 in the coming weeks.