negura 3cd boxset

One Inch Man said:
I'm going to have to back out like a my pals on that for now, my finances are in a bit of disarray. :erk: If you still have it next month I might splurge, but don't hold it for me. Or maybe you'll find something you like on NAD's Trade List Extravaganza v3.0 in the coming weeks.

If I knew you were thinking of trading the Negura boxset, I woulda tossed in some cash for it along with the LP. but now ive ordered it, so nuts to that! Where is BWD? If he dissapears for a few months again...

WTF I'm not getting rid of the original MS box, that shit rules! It's blacker than black, and therefore much more metal than it would've normally been!

spaffe said:
I hope you have good tools and/or a great portion of patience, if not then you'll likely not get the CDs out of that DAMNESD cardboard case they come in, without tearing it in the process :bah:

You know, you could've just pushed on the cds from the side, thus removing them from the box. :loco: I don't know about your copy, but the box doesn't actually enclose the CDs entirely on mine.

It did on mine, to push the CDs out literally took a pair of pliers and about 10 patient minutes. I'm serious.

Maybe the Romanian Post rattled mine around a little bit before sending it. They came out hella easy.

It's basically just a piece of cardboard that wraps around the CDs and covers up their front and back/top and bottom in case anyone is wondering. Plus it comes with a poster, yay!

my case is ripped also ... there was no way to get those discs out otherwise.

it was like this old communist trick ... fill the stores with food ... but don't open the store for 3 days :loco:

Demilich said:
Fuck, I'm way too poor for that right now :(

lol ... for all the pimping I do for these guys ... they better let me play guest bugle or something on the next record :dopey:

Well there were three left yesterday Demilich. And I ordered one, so make that two. :lol:

I'm willing to trade mine for something interesting, if someone stumbles on this thread in 6 months shoot me a PM, I'm likely to still have it and not want it. :dopey:

that's some fine artwork, no less than i'd expect from a band that has produced some of the finest-looking art i've seen in metal! and their website is fucking impressive too!