Got a Floyd? Feel like burning some cash?

No, they apparently use a "revolutionary new polymer", come on now :D And they're cheap enough that I might as well!

****************WARNING!!!!!**********************

Before anyone gets excited about the noiseless springs...

I bought a set from him and they were crap, they had weak tension and didn't cancel that springy reverbed noise at all. I emailed Adam and he was super straight up, trying to make me happy, but the ones he sent me to replace them were crap too. They canceled the noise well (they have a coating plus some foam in the middle), but virtually NO tension.....I had to use FOUR springs just to get my B tuned 6 to level out suing 13-56s

I eventually gave up on em and went back to using tape across the springs which seems to work well enough. Hopefully he took my suggestions to the next batch of product. Decent fellow to buy from and concerned about his customers, but buyer beware the product just isn't as good as advertised.

bsb001_lrg_1.jpg

These brass replacement "sustain" bloks suppose to work very well according to this guy: http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/floyd-tremolo-tips.htm#trembigblock
That titanium stuff is overpriced, but the brass stuff seems interesting.

****************WARNING!!!!!**********************

Before anyone gets excited about the noiseless springs...

I bought a set from him and they were crap, they had weak tension and didn't cancel that springy reverbed noise at all. I emailed Adam and he was super straight up, trying to make me happy, but the ones he sent me to replace them were crap too. They canceled the noise well (they have a coating plus some foam in the middle), but virtually NO tension.....I had to use FOUR springs just to get my B tuned 6 to level out suing 13-56s

I eventually gave up on em and went back to using tape across the springs which seems to work well enough. Hopefully he took my suggestions to the next batch of product. Decent fellow to buy from and concerned about his customers, but buyer beware the product just isn't as good as advertised.

Wow, thanks a ton for that dude, looks like I'll pass on 'em after all!

Wow, thanks a ton for that dude, looks like I'll pass on 'em after all!

the guy who runs the caparison forum offers a mod on his guitars(he is the canadian dealer and a guitar tech).
He puts the noissless springs and the larger brass block, but along with an esp arming adjuster http://joe.emenaker.com/TremStabilizers/ESP.html . Last bit improves the tension.
From what i've heard from the guys there, the hole mod rules.It's just the brass block, reduces the movement of the tremolo(cause its big...dah...)