Top 50 of 2017

I'm glad that Orden Ogan Gunmen made your list as that is one of my top albums of all time. These guys simply continue to get better and better.

Here's some other ones that didn't make anyones lists that I liked

Edge of Haze - Deluge - Young Finnish band, amazingly melodic metally prog (proggy metal?)
Kadinja - Ascendancy - French tech metal band. I liked this the best of all the tech metal this year, more than Persefone, which was awesome.
Disperse - Forward - Polish tech melodic metal (whatever that means) They are just amazing
Brother Ape - Karma
Anthriel Transcendence (someone else may have mentioned this one)
Xanthochroid - Of Erthe... - No idea what genre this is, but it was pretty sweeping
The Ralph - Enter Escape - From Serbia I think This thing blew me away. Just rocking pop metal.... yowza
Pentakill - Grasp of the Undying - Video Game metal, with Jorne Lande, and Noora (battle beast) on vocals. Tear of the Goddess is amazing
Odd Logic - Effigy
Finally, Nightflight Orchestra - Amber Galactic - From everywhere, with Bjorn (Speed) on clean vocals. Just a great hard rock album

Pentakill - Grasp of the Undying - Video Game metal, with Jorne Lande, and Noora (battle beast) on vocals. Tear of the Goddess is amazing

Ooh, didn't realize there was a new Pentakill album. Don't really pay much attention to League Of Legends, but I had expected the last one to be a one-off.