Negura Nazi?

Originally posted by npearce
. . . and who is it that decideds exactly what these underlying core values, structures, principles, etc. traditions, and more are?

COULD IT BE YOU THAT WILL DECIDE ALL THIS, MFH???

as i stated above, the history of metal does/ did.

hey, ill make an offer to you.

you can freely ban me, and i will never once complain nor return

IF

you also ban code666 until they change their name, or publicly issue a press statement concerning their PRO-(J)CHRISTIAN / ANTI-METAL ideals and activities

oh sure, and your cliched 'i don't have a good reply.... so instead, i shall say 'you have demonstrated exactly what i said before' shows your intellectual superiority over me?

go fuck yourself hippie.

ownedgun%5b1%5d.jpg

Originally posted by MFH_Productions
musically speaking, tradition determines reality with respect to labeling.

metal has no traditions in christianity, hippies, techno, etc.

hate to present blatant facts to you. look at the developments

Yes, and this has nothing to do with your belief that your taste and definitions of music are the only valid ones.

your 'subjective' crap is why people say 'korn is metal' ... yet, im sure you dismiss that as wrong... fact is, korn is NOT metal, neither is new aboooooooooooringym.

I may not agree with someone's opinion that korn is metal, that doesn't mean I beleive they are wrong.. Truth is I couldn't really give a flying fuck what they think is metal, as long as they enjoy listening to it, good for them!

my PhD is in chemical engineering, and i guarantee you that i have displayed more intelligence in one day of my life than you have in all of yours.

I work as a biochemical geneticist :)

Originally posted by npearce
He's starting to remind me of a more polite Smerkerman.

At least he was able to insult people in a way more comical manner than "LOL FUKK URESELF HIPPI".

And that whole "metal has values, principles, etc. etc. i'm so elitist and cool" spiel was a bunch of bullshit. Metal is a music genre just like jazz, pop, rock, and classical music. People who believe that metal is a way of life are the same people who are now in jail for murder, desecration, animal brutality, etc.

So tell me MFH, do you burn churches and sacrifice virgins to the black nekrolord himself in your spare time, too?

:rolleyes: