Neil and Danny L

I'm not trying to start any rumours but, I'm pretty sure that Neil wanted Danny out of the band, so Danny was let go. Eventually the band wanted a new singer so Neil was let go, and Joey was eventually hired. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure Mr. Wu would know! :lol:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
How come Neil and Danny were given the boot after Fistful of Metal?

I've never really heard much about it...

Cause Neil was a bastard to get along with, especially on the road. He'd start fights on the bus.

fuelee2004 said:
Cause Neil was a bastard to get along with, especially on the road. He'd start fights on the bus.

Yer, apparantly Neil demanded that he recieve some tour jacket for free or he would quit.

I guess at the end of the day, only the band and those closely associated know the full truth...........

I dunno. But Dan lilker has a lot of writing credits in STD and ATL, so he was indeed a very active member in the band. Nevermind, I love Frank's bass, maybe he hasn't Dan's writing skills but he is better player, no doubt about it.
Not to mention that if Dan Lilker had stayed with anthrax there woudn't be no Nuclear Assault. And no Brutal Truth. And both bands kicks some serious asses.