neo-classical

I'm aware all music spreds out, fuses and draws other influences as well as what wrong with stereotyping but I really do have fun busting on some of these cultural, trendy, fadish kind of things. I am somewhat satirical when I do so and am well aware of it.

Are you aware that this makes you a troll and the reason there are mods in this forum now is to stop this sort of thing? I've seen you chiming in with your "somewhat satirical" crap in other threads whenever hip hop or punk are mentioned as well. Consider this a warning. If you're here to bait us all and play little games I'll happily start deleting your posts and reporting you.

Satanstoenail - I did appreaciate and recognize your effort but some efforts will always be in vein when it comes to my musical tastes and where I will and will not roam.

I just find it odd that you go to such lengths to defend yourself against being called closed-minded and ignorant when you readily admit to being completely fixed with your music taste, and make silly ignorant comments about other genres (satirical or not).

Legs firmly planted, my two posts made on Jan 20th and the three on Jan 21 were calm, rational, explaination responces to posts directed at me. Thank you, I understand 50% of your feelings on this matter. So Im sure we'll all calm down.