NeO @ PROGFEST BRISBANE! Aug 6th.

jussstin

Jun 16, 2009
Melbrisbournebane
Found this on the Brismetal forums:
progfest_brisbane_2010.jpg

http://www.brismetal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15826

Holy shit! Great lineup, can't wait.

This looks awesome, Gold Coast shows looks good also. While it is far more practical for me to attend the Gold Coast show, I'm quite fond of Rosies... I get to see NeO either way, so that makes me very happy...

i had the pleasure of checking in the lads on their MEL to BNE flight with virgin blue earlier today. i had no idea who they were until i was given a band-business card.

i think they were just as surprised when they discovered i was a a fellow metal nut.

next time you blokes are on a flight from MEL airport, ask for alex and i'll see if i can get you upgraded.. no promises though!

p.s. thanks for the band recommendations

i had the pleasure of checking in the lads on their MEL to BNE flight with virgin blue earlier today. i had no idea who they were until i was given a band-business card.

i think they were just as surprised when they discovered i was a a fellow metal nut.

next time you blokes are on a flight from MEL airport, ask for alex and i'll see if i can get you upgraded.. no promises though!

p.s. thanks for the band recommendations

Hey Alex, it was great to meet you, a nice surprise to find someone there that appreciates the finer forms of metal. No problems, we'll definitely ask for you. When you get the chance, come to a show and we'll be able to catch up. Virgin has stepped up to the plate!

Seeing NeO and Arcane for $15 is pretty much the best 15 bucks I have ever spent on anything ever. Would have liked to have gone to the GC show as well but couldn't get out of work. Probably for the best though as my neck and liver took enough of a battering on Fri, so I dunno how they would have gone repeating the process on Sat. :p

Terrific night seeing Neo and Arcane again...but the real surprise for me that night was an amazing artist called Mike Mills from Toehider. It just made the night even better and it was great to meet the guys once again. You guys are truly wonderful in sharing your time, CHEERS.