NERD RAGE! X-Men: First Class

That whole debate makes me laugh, just like the people who raged at a muslim character in Batman. Racism at its finest.

That whole debate makes me laugh, just like the people who raged at a muslim character in Batman. Racism at its finest.

i'm not upset about the half-black-half-latino superhero thing
i'm pissed that ULTIMATE PETER PARKER DIED
i feel sad that the ultimate marvel parker died, i read USM comic from the begining, and i liked brian michael bendis' caracterazation of peter parker

I'm okay with this, because it's the Ultimates universe. It's an alternate universe, and one that I never liked much.. but that being said, this all feels very familiar somehow..

Hispanic guy replacing a white guy...

Bug-themed superhero...

HAY WAITAMINUT...

307271-194888-blue-beetle_super.jpg

Peter Parker is spider-man. If you want to kill him off, kill him off. But god dammit, create another hero, rather than re-hashing your most Iconic character.

Peter Parker is spider-man. If you want to kill him off, kill him off. But god dammit, create another hero, rather than re-hashing your most Iconic character.

You know, they recently did the same with Dick Grayson become Batman. It actually worked out really well! I loved Dick-Batman! (Batman was always kind of a dick..)

ADDENDUM: Every time I see one of my nerd-rage threads revived I have to LOL a bit at myself.. XD

With all the multi-verses and what not, is any comic book hero really gone? It stopped being shocking after the whole House of M, and the Captain America death was the nail in the coffin. By the time Wolverine goes to hell it's just whatever, yeah he's gonna beat up Satan and escape, cause he's the best at what he does bub.

Can you picture G R.R. Martin writing books for Marvel, everyone dies by issue #4 and the book is now about unicorns and your argument is invalid. Surely they will be back in a Zombies book though :p

Imho the best books out are Walking Dead & American Vampire.

I'm okay with this, because it's the Ultimates universe. yes, if 616 peter parker was killed i'd be pissed off all to hell It's an alternate universe, and one that I never liked much..i really liked ultimate spiderman, but really only up untill the ultimatum wave but that being said, this all feels very familiar somehow..

Hispanic guy replacing a white guy...

Bug-themed superhero...

HAY WAITAMINUT...

307271-194888-blue-beetle_super.jpg
hispanic guy replacing white superhero
http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/137/1bba8af2963c43109a479567199ab7c8/l.jpg

i would have been okay with someone else putting on the spiderman suit if they had done it on a temporary basis

like that guy that started being Batman after Bane broke bruce wayne's back, bruce eventually healed and went back to being batman

or when somebody was being daredevil durring the gap of time that Matt Murdoch was in FBI's custody untill the feds let him go and Matt went back to being daredevil

what i'm freaking pissed about was that PETER PARKER DIED, although not really anywhere near as pissed as i would have been if 616 peter parker had died

With all the multi-verses and what not, is any comic book hero really gone? It stopped being shocking after the whole House of M, and the Captain America death was the nail in the coffin. By the time Wolverine goes to hell it's just whatever, yeah he's gonna beat up Satan and escape, cause he's the best at what he does bub.

Can you picture G R.R. Martin writing books for Marvel, everyone dies by issue #4 and the book is now about unicorns and your argument is invalid. Surely they will be back in a Zombies book though :p

Imho the best books out are Walking Dead & American Vampire.

superheros coming back from the dead is so common, there's a term used to describe it
http://www.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=Comic+book+death

Pssst bro, come here for a sec...it's not real.

yeah
i know
but a lot of people get high blood pressure/panic attacks/heart attacks/clinical depresion with new medications when the death of their favorite superhero happens
that's why so many of them come back from the dead, the writers want to appease the freaked out people