Neurosis - Given To The Rising

HAHAHA

combined with me buying my first Public Enemy CD just 2 days ago, you're god damn right.

NADigger

the beginning of "to the wind" is the first thing the band has done which doesn't sound really depressed

this is fucked up

NO.

Boo Berry likes Neurosis and APC last I checked.

That makes him better than most around here.

yeah, and you arent very familiar with Neurosis are you?

GTFO of RC you twit. :mad:

no it's just that neurosis usually has this habit of making me feel kind of depressed ALL THE TIME and that part of the song stood out as VERY DIFFERENT sorry for the confusion :oops:

no it's just that neurosis usually has this habit of making me feel kind of depressed ALL THE TIME and that part of the song stood out as VERY DIFFERENT sorry for the confusion :oops:

well, that backfired. :tickled:

No need to be sorry, I was just being an asshole.

Their early stuff was pure pummeling, heavy as fuck, scrape your ass off the pavement music.

New Neurosis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> their old shit

Even Through Silver in Blood, I can barely listen to that shit, and it rules

A SUN THAT NEVER SETS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOUR gOD DAMN MOTHER

The leak is genuine. 100% Neurosis. No Zatokrev. 100% Neurosis. No watered down post-metal Neurisis. 100% genuine. 100% Neurosis.

I used the word "digger" about a month back at work and some chick laughed at me.

Cunt: "You said digger, hah"
Me: "You're fat."

LMFAO!!!! So simple, yet so brilliant. Back to the topic at hand, Nad having sex, I mean Neurosis. I may have to pick up this bad boy up just so I can be cool like all the rest of ye's.

Hey Jason Jordinson, you suck at liking music. :)

Matt (CA) that cover art crushes like an aluminum recycling plant. :kickass:

Listening to the track now. Not too shabby, but far from being great. Neurosis' music can't be judge in one fairweather sitting, beer and time are essential ingredients.

Back off topic - I'm fucking Thirsty!!!