Nevemore in Ljubljana, Slovenia. and candies.

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
I didn't really prepare a speech, so I'll just say the whole show was a blast. I was pleasantly surprised with Mercenary and Dew Scented (esp. DS as they reminded me of Delirious, a band I happen to like a lot).

Nevermore were amazing as always, few tiny mistakes and a cold don't count.
I won't post pictures of the show as they suck (actually the camera does), only of what we got by catching the candies after the show.

WD_Tee_Ljubljana.jpg

Jeff_Tee_Ljubljana.jpg
:dopey::loco:

Jeff_Metalized_Warrel%27s%20horns.jpg

oh, and the setlist, of course...
Born
My Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
Narcosynthesis
The River Dragon Has Come
Beyond Within
Dreaming Neon Black
Seven Tongues Of God
The Learning
Sentient 6
The Sound Of Silence
The Heart Collector
Final Product
This Godless Endeavor
Enemies Of Reality

and again, sorry Warrel for dragging you out, for the vultures to pick on the meat. from what I saw with the half of my left eye :err: it actually paid off. mwahaha

:err: anyone knows why Jim speaks English I never even heard in movies? :loco:

edit: for saying *even* twice, for the same thing.

the gif in your sig looks at first as if it has an almost cartoonish splat when the guy hits the ground. But on closer inspection i see that the guy just crumples up. Excellent.

TESTES...

Sorry Tee had to block your sig-photo. If I want to see a hairy ass, I'll study mine in the mirror.

glad you guys like the pictures, I do too.
I got hugged by the big mighty arms of the maestro... I mean...:dopey:

Ms.A, I love Delirious, that is, what I heard. we have Time Is Progress, and it's one of my all time favorite albums of that genre. (last time we went to Greece to see Nevermore, and Delirious were playing in Croatia. metalized was desperate to go but he didn't. :loco: :p )
thx for the hair comment, I hate it at the moment, it's yellow, blue and pink and has undefined form and length (read: storch nest :err: ).

Random NoLord, to check my sig takes less effort and nerves than turning and :zombie: studying yours in the mirror. I'm glad you liked it though. :heh:

I love Warrel's beard. *cough*