Nevemore in Ljubljana, Slovenia. and candies.

well, i took my time to sign up here...

anyway. what a great night it was!!!! it's a shame that i missed jeff and the guys for measly 30 seconds before they went into the hall, but anyway. was kickass nevertheless!!!

here are my pictures from the night. they arent the best because the lightning wasnt too favourable for my camera. terribly sorry.

enjoy people =)

http://photobucket.com/albums/a135/NevermoreSI

somewhoknows said:
As someone in my mid 30’s and having a background in the music industry, I do not like the direction the thread has spun. First, I have been a fan of Sanctuary/Nevermore for over 18 years and know them personally. I have spent countless days with them. More so in the past but due to my moving around I have not hung out with them as much. Warrel G. Baker a.k.a. Warrel Dane has always been one of my favorite vocalists, and still is. I have listened to him for over 18 years in concerts, rehearsals in their hometown of Seattle, you name it. He has always been in my top ‘favorite’ list of vocalists, hands down. In addition, his songwriting ability is beyond words, the man is brilliant. Not limiting myself to only ‘metal’ per se, I have also had the pleasure to work with and have an appreciation for other artists as well. That is where Morten Harket, spelled correctly here, and not above, comes in. I have been listening to Morten for over 20 years and he is also one of my favorite vocalists, his range and pitch is amazing. Outside of these two being two of my favorite vocalists along with Jeff Scott Soto, Pal Gamst Waaktaar, again spelled correctly here and not above, comes in. “Who the fuck is he?” First if you are going to bust on someone spell their God damn name right. Secondly, a lot of you are probably laughing at my diverse admiration for such varied artists, but I do have a broad musical mind. Pal Gamst Waaktaar is not only one of the best, if not the best, songwriter I have known in over 20 years but also an incredible guitarist. That is who the fuck he is. He is making millions off it too, so the fact that you do not know who he is only shows me how ignorant you are.
I am a huge Nevermore fan and yes, also of a-ha and not ashamed to say so. It is about talent, not labeling groups in a certain category. I realize we are all entitled to our opinions but make sure you know what you are speaking of first before you try to make fun of someone and it also makes me question your true dedication to music and your narrow mind. Take my message however you want, I have been in this business long enough, I can recognize talent whether it is in Warrel or Pal. They are both fucking brilliant! I know a lot of you are going to get on here and reply with very little regard to me, and I am more than ready because after posting this, I am done reading this thread. For someone who not only worked with Warrel and Jim and knows them personally, some people on here really grind my gears. On that note, enjoy your night and please make sure you type their names right next time. Oh yeah, kiss my ass, after all I know that is what I am going to get back, beat you to the punch.
PS. Had this been an a-ha forum where someone was picking on Warrel, I’d be just as quick to comes to his defense.

For those who wonder why my name is not signed I have been on this forum before only to endure juvenile behavior at its best. Therefore I deleted my account and will remain nameless to you, but not to others.

Stand up and shake out your shorts, honey. There are folks on this board who know him better than you that aren't freaking out. The man has more than talent, he has a sense of humor and these two mean no disrespect. At least they have the grace to use his preferred public name, rather than using ones ability to "name drop" as an excuse to chastise people you clearly know little about.

somewhoknows said:
As someone in my mid 30’s and having a background in the music industry, I do not like the direction the thread has spun. First, I have been a fan of Sanctuary/Nevermore for over 18 years and know them personally. I have spent countless days with them. More so in the past but due to my moving around I have not hung out with them as much. Warrel G. Baker a.k.a. Warrel Dane has always been one of my favorite vocalists, and still is. I have listened to him for over 18 years in concerts, rehearsals in their hometown of Seattle, you name it. He has always been in my top ‘favorite’ list of vocalists, hands down. In addition, his songwriting ability is beyond words, the man is brilliant. Not limiting myself to only ‘metal’ per se, I have also had the pleasure to work with and have an appreciation for other artists as well. That is where Morten Harket, spelled correctly here, and not above, comes in. I have been listening to Morten for over 20 years and he is also one of my favorite vocalists, his range and pitch is amazing. Outside of these two being two of my favorite vocalists along with Jeff Scott Soto, Pal Gamst Waaktaar, again spelled correctly here and not above, comes in. “Who the fuck is he?” First if you are going to bust on someone spell their God damn name right. Secondly, a lot of you are probably laughing at my diverse admiration for such varied artists, but I do have a broad musical mind. Pal Gamst Waaktaar is not only one of the best, if not the best, songwriter I have known in over 20 years but also an incredible guitarist. That is who the fuck he is. He is making millions off it too, so the fact that you do not know who he is only shows me how ignorant you are.
I am a huge Nevermore fan and yes, also of a-ha and not ashamed to say so. It is about talent, not labeling groups in a certain category. I realize we are all entitled to our opinions but make sure you know what you are speaking of first before you try to make fun of someone and it also makes me question your true dedication to music and your narrow mind. Take my message however you want, I have been in this business long enough, I can recognize talent whether it is in Warrel or Pal. They are both fucking brilliant! I know a lot of you are going to get on here and reply with very little regard to me, and I am more than ready because after posting this, I am done reading this thread. For someone who not only worked with Warrel and Jim and knows them personally, some people on here really grind my gears. On that note, enjoy your night and please make sure you type their names right next time. Oh yeah, kiss my ass, after all I know that is what I am going to get back, beat you to the punch.
PS. Had this been an a-ha forum where someone was picking on Warrel, I’d be just as quick to comes to his defense.

For those who wonder why my name is not signed I have been on this forum before only to endure juvenile behavior at its best. Therefore I deleted my account and will remain nameless to you, but not to others.
Shouldn't Warrel be pissed that you gave out his real name over an internet message board?

bwhahahahaha

Tee said:
change your wet panties, the passion water will get cold and your ovaries will suffer the consequences. no matter where on your body they grew.
This is the greatest comeback ever :lol:
Tee, I fucking love you!

And to "somewhoknows," don't be so serious. Everyone on the board jokes around about 'WALLY' and co., and its all in good fun.

Yep. And hey, great pictures everyone (both Tee and Igor) :headbang: