Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

Now that's an idea. Oh, but I can't decide! It would be cool to look at something new opened every day! But then again! all at once! That would be sweet.

Messed up thing though, I still don't know if we are going to be home at all on Xmas day. :( I have no idea what the schedule is going to be that entire week, or if we are doing anything.

Hmm, I may have to send mine out on Saturday morning. The box is larger than I thought it was. Too big for the postage robot drop box, so going after work on Thursday would be pointless.

Someone's getting a big box! :)

Haven't even had time to look for a gift. Hopefully will do so tomorrow.

My motivation levels are limited. If I didn't get my ass moving, they'd get their gift sometime after the second coming of christ.

Yer, like Jen said. Mine too is still in the makings. House hold and other obligations are making it slow going at times. Well, I had to start over one time. But, I'm almost finished with it! I do reserve the right to get all anal with it, and canoodle it until everything is perfect even when it's finished though. :D

Again it's the thought that counts, I'm sure gifts won't arrive on time, and a lot of us are not from the US and with the holidays as it is, it's no biggie if it arrives late.

This is a great idea, and should of been put to use earlier.