Nevermore Accoustic...

freewill

Apr 7, 2010
I just bought a seven string accoustic...and well...I am looking to see if there are any Nevermore songs that might be cool to play on the grandpa's guitars. I have done the obvious ones, "sorrowed man" "heart collector" and shit, but any requests, will post on youtube...:err:

... nevermind...

Passenger would work with some minor rearrangements, but on the other hand it would work with a six-string too...

The Hurting Words is another suggestion

The Spicy Ceaser chicken salad from Wendy's is actually really good. surprisingly raally good.
20100712SpicyChickenCasesar071110.jpg

speaking of acoustic guitars. i wanted to buy a semi-acoustic guitar, my friend recommended the stratacoustic. It looks pretty good and cheap but the reviews of it's unplugged sound aren't really nice.
you guys got any idea how good is it? or could recommend another semi-acoustic guitar?

speaking of acoustic guitars. i wanted to buy a semi-acoustic guitar, my friend recommended the stratacoustic. It looks pretty good and cheap but the reviews of it's unplugged sound aren't really nice.
you guys got any idea how good is it? or could recommend another semi-acoustic guitar?

It is an unbelievable piece of shit, don't even consider it. Why would you get an acoustic sounds like crap unplugged?

As far as budget acoustics go, the only acceptable choice is the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Guitars-Baby-BBT-Natural/dp/B001132AR6"]Taylor Big Baby[/ame].
Buy it and make sweet love to it every fucking night.

Yea...i have never heard of the stratacoustic. sounds lame, and I only have had a nylon acoustic and this ibanez, which i dont know what the model is.

I have heard alot of good things about ovation, though I have never played one. If i am not mistaken, thats what maiden and megadeth play.