Nevermore and Kreator

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
There is a good chance I will miss one of these bands entirely at Graspop, which is a real bummer because I quite like both. My question is, which would be more likely to tour Australia one day, and hence I would have another chance at seeing after Graspop? My guess would be Nevermore, but you never know, I could also see Kreator touring (if Destruction can do it, so can they).

Your thoughts?

I'd choose Kreator also. Something about Nevermore that just doesn't click with me. I'll listen to 'em and enjoy 'em, but Kreator makes me headbang \m/

The toured here a few years ago (twice?), but not that many people went, apparently. They weren't very well known then though. They're probably more likely to come here again than Kreator though.

Bought Enemies of Reality the other day. It flamin' rocks, I tell ya!

Mille told me that Kreator were doing Japan in September I think... and he was hoping to get to Australia while they did Japan. And I can't see Nevermore coming back.

BUt Kreator were fucking awesome Blitzy!!! I'd say make the call on the day if you can... if you're feeling energetic see Kreator.

I do think Kreator would put on a better live show. Live Kreation is incredibly good. Now that I think about it, I haven't heard any live recordings of Nevermore. Hmm.

Where the fuck is Spawn when you need him, the bootleg king with great taste. He would be able to tell me what they are like live. RIP Spawny. :cry:

I am a big fan of Enemies Of Reality, I think the material is as good as anything on Dead Heart In A Dead World, and it is a real shame it gets canned so much for the production. I saw a website the other day that sold the remastered disc (with no cover) for $5, so I might pick it up just because it is so cheap. Probably does sound much better too.

Spawny was here this evening, all invis (but I'm an admin for some reason, so I can see invis folks) but it seems he's posted nothing. But he WAS here. He's just ignoring everybody.

Spiff said:
Spawny was here this evening, all invis (but I'm an admin for some reason, so I can see invis folks) but it seems he's posted nothing. But he WAS here. He's just ignoring everybody.

I'm actually impressed that he hasn't posted in months, but he's still one of the top ten posters on the entire site.