Nevermore have poor sales in the states

• Thread starter master of the damned
  • Start date
M

master of the damned

jeez, I think they have barely sold 15 000 of each record.

if they had a record label that actually gave a shit they might sell more, look at the crappy US tours they've been on as well as lack of publicity.

If this label actually gave a shit, Nevermore would have been on tour with Dream Theater somewhere down the road.

The label sucks. period.

How about Worldwide sales numbers? Those US sales are pretty bad though, I cant believe they could support a tour with that kind of support. WHy tour with Dream Theater- they are nothing alike, yet I guess they are the only big prog metal band.

I agree on the Dream Theater/Nevermore issue as well...Nevermore kick their asses.And,as Famous Amos said,it doesn't matter about the amount of cds sold.The amount of cds sold depends on the promotion that the artist gets.The more a band's music is played on Mtv,mainstream radio,etc.the more cds they are likely to sell...and would it be a good thing if all of the sudden you started seeing Nevermore,Opeth and black and death metal bands playing on MTV and on the radio just so they could sell more cds?I think not.

i agree with darkspot
i wouldn't want to see that kind of music on MTV
I also agree with morningwood because CM sure does suck ass. no wonder Iced Earth is leaving their label.
Nevermore should be opening for Satch and DT on their current tour, but they are recording. i'd rather have them recording right now than touring though. but i think they fit a DT tour pretty good.

record sales are meaningless to me is regards to nevermore. who cares? as long as the music is great

Well, i would like to see them sell millions, so they can set back and take it easy, and make records, and haev no worries, other than making records.

If Nevermore were to sell more records then that would mean more $ for the band,and that would be pretty good for them...but if Nevermore sold more records then think of who'd be buying those records besides us metalheads-MTV viewers...and that would be almost as bad as the band being on MTV...damn sure it wouldn't knock any sense into them about good music,they'd just be buying it becuz it's being promoted by the force that is MTV that tells them what is "acceptable" and what is "nonacceptable".