Nevermore have poor sales in the states

• Thread starter master of the damned
  • Start date
Originally posted by Nightshade
Is it really that you'd rather they not show up on MTV or that you just don't want them to change what they do? I for one would be thrilled to see them on MTV... OK, well if I watched it I would :D Hey -- maybe it'd catch on and the station would become worth watching? (Whoa -- Look out! Wow, that pig nearly flew right into me!!!) OK, so I'm dreaming. But it's a rather nice dream, hmmm?
Well,I guess it would be nice to see Nevermore on tv somewhere,because I try to look for them in all of the magazines I read and all of the catalouges I get,but I can find little to nothing there.Though it would be more likely to see them on VH1 than MTV because VH1 has a lot of hard rock programs and does a little bit of metal.And that's far better than what EMPTY-TV is trying to do-They have MTV Rock,which is new Korn,the Hives,the White Stripes,Linkin Park,stuff like that.I think someone said something about seeing a Nevermore video on MTV at around 2 in the morning...so maybe there's hope.But I doubt it.