nevermore in hollywood-keyclub?

unknown said:
hey, if we're all going to the show we should meet up and hang out

I'm fairly new here but that'd be pretty awesome. Like I said, I'm gonna stick out pretty fucking well, I'll be [I'm pretty damn sure] the only guy in an orange sweatshirt. I'm gonna try and get there kinda early since doors open at 8, probably around 6ish after I grab some chow, hopefully stop by Amoeba Music [best record stores ever].

So look for me! My name's Jeff! I have long hair and a huge dick but I doubt that will be of much help since it will be nestled safely in my pants.

...Or will it? :OMG:

Outrun The Scythe said:
, hopefully stop by Amoeba Music [best record stores ever].

...Or will it? :OMG:

Great minds think alike!! I'll defo be at Amoeba before the show. Always have to stop by there when in the neighborhood!!! Now if they'd just get a bigger Power Metal section................

Doors/Party 7:00pm
Manntis 8:00
WTD 8:40
Behemoth 9:30

and NEVERMORE 10:45

jesus christ...looks like I won't be in any hurry to get there. For the people going tonight, I'll be in a plaid jacket with an American Psycho shirt underneath

i'll look for ye guys. i shall be in a lil red dickies shirt with my longsleeve river dragon shirt underneath, and POSSIBLY a santa hat. with two guys in santa hats as well...possibly...