nevermore in hollywood-keyclub?

Outrun The Scythe said:
HAHAHAHA VAN HAD TO SHIT HAHAHAHAHA

Haahh HAAAAAAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHH!!!

That was so FUNNY!!! For those who weren't there... Right when they finished TGE Van disappeared, then Jim said something to Warrel & Warrel got this weird look on his face, then he told every one that Van had to go take a shit (thinking it was a joke), but when he didn't come right back, he realized it wasn't a joke. So he got everyone to chant VAN, VAN, VAN then SHIT, SHIT, SHIT. Warrel tried to get Jeff to play Eruption, but he only played a little bit of the tapping part. Jeff & Steve did a little trade off solo. Then Van came back & they finished the set.

Set List:
Born
My Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
The River Dragon
Narcosynthesis
Beyond Within
This Sacrament
Never Purify
Inside Four Walls
Final Product
The Seven Tongues of God
TGE
Enemies of Reality

I'm pretty sure I screwed up the order, but I think those are all the songs they played. Overall it was a GREAT show. I think that was the best performance I've ever seen them put on. :worship: The only thing that sucked was the fact that they didn’t bring any shirts to sell, but I guess I can wait till they come back.:headbang:

that was a fucking awesome show. Though I think the best part was when they first came out and tossed the christmas tree into the audience. The look on warrel's face was fucking gold.

and behemoth fucking tore the place up! good god they kicked my ass

ahhh twas a great show, probably the best i've seen them live. oh my, the christmas tree! one second i saw it coming at me, then i didn't even know where it went.

it was cool to finally meet metalsteph, and chris broderick! :Spin:

and yeah, the whole thing with van having to shat...classsic :lol:

I was there. If anyone seen me. I was the 4ft 1 guy with the shaved head who climbed up stage and got stopped by a black security guard!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr MEEETUL

0neEyedWilly said:
That was so FUNNY!!! For those who weren't there... Right when they finished TGE Van disappeared, then Jim said something to Warrel & Warrel got this weird look on his face, then he told every one that Van had to go take a shit (thinking it was a joke), but when he didn't come right back, he realized it wasn't a joke. So he got everyone to chant VAN, VAN, VAN then SHIT, SHIT, SHIT. Warrel tried to get Jeff to play Eruption, but he only played a little bit of the tapping part. Jeff & Steve did a little trade off solo. Then Van came back & they finished the set.

:tickled: That chant must have been such a relief for Van!
IIIEUW! that makes me remind a part of the dimmu dvd..
Van says something about being in Germany and then gives a detailed statement about splattershit and flying particles... :ill:

0neEyedWilly said:
Set List:
Born
My Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
The River Dragon
Narcosynthesis
Beyond Within
This Sacrament
Never Purify
Inside Four Walls
Final Product
The Seven Tongues of God
TGE
Enemies of Reality

Kick ass setlist!

Outrun The Scythe said:
This is gonna be so righteous... Behemoth AND Nevermore, Jesus Christ on a cracker that's what I call a fuckin' show.

AND REMEMBER... Orange sweatshirt. \m/

I saw you right stage front row. I was right above you upstairs. I kept calling out Jeff, but ya know.... I would've said hello if it weren't for the hell bent Behemoth pit!!! :headbang: :headbang:

damn that was an amazing show!

unknown said:
I think the best part was when they first came out and tossed the christmas tree into the audience. The look on warrel's face was fucking gold.

DOH! How could I forget about the Christmas Tree?!?!?!?!

1lb of Naked Nutrition said:
I was there. If anyone seen me. I was the 4ft 1 guy with the shaved head who climbed up stage and got stopped by a black security guard!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr MEEETUL

my friend and I were sitting next to you on the couches! we were the guys with the curly hair! I saw you get pulled off stage by the black dude...that was lame

kittybeast said:
I saw you right stage front row. I was right above you upstairs. I kept calling out Jeff, but ya know.... I would've said hello if it weren't for the hell bent Behemoth pit!!! :headbang: :headbang:

damn that was an amazing show!

Aww, you shoulda found me or something, we coulda chatted. I met someone there I knew from work, I told him about Behemoth and what to expect since he was there for Nevermore.

Oh and I was a little miffed that there was no Nevermerch! I MUST COVET THE NEVERMERCH!!!

Van and Steve shook my hand, and Steve gave me a guitar pick, plus I took home one of the ornaments that wasn't smashed to bits. HOLY SHIT JIM IS TALLER AND SKINNIER THAN I AM. And Warrel is a funny fucker, hahaha. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT"

Great show, but FUCK WATCH THEM DIE AND MANNTIS. DEATH TO FALSE METAL. :yell:

great show, Nevermore and Behemoth slayed. Anyone tell me what band video that played after the Lacuna Coil video. It was the 3 piece band and the drummer looked like a member of a Black metal band and the chorus they kept on saying "....heavy metal". Don't know the lyrics but they were saying heavy metal.

Killing Art said:
great show, Nevermore and Behemoth slayed. Anyone tell me what band video that played after the Lacuna Coil video. It was the 3 piece band and the drummer looked like a member of a Black metal band and the chorus they kept on saying "....heavy metal". Don't know the lyrics but they were saying heavy metal.
dream evil ,and the band was 5 piece:cool:

Killing Art said:

IN THE BOOK OF HEAVY MEH-TUL!!!!

I used to like them before they did that whole image change and started writing shitty music.

unknown said:
was metalsteph the chick in black with the blonde hair running around taking pictures?

Not me. I had a blue top on, black jeans, and was running around with a camera, but i have dark brown hair, now blonde. I was center stage, or onstage for most of the show.

ME -

061205_steph_nevermore_a.jpg

CT Thrash - Where you the one I met with Jaime?

P.S. Van said he didn't really have to shit, he just got a muscle cramp. Not as good of a story though.

I got a shitload of pictures. I was shooting for a Metal Maniacs feature, but i'll post a few later.