Nevermore in Pratteln z7

cbf

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
Ok I will make it short, because my English is not good --- the show was awesome and it was a long show. They played songs from all their albums, except the self titled. I can't remember the set list but I think it was similar to the others. At the end of the show, they came out two times to play a few more songs. That was great.
Warrel told us a joke ha ha !.......and other funny things.
The sound was good. All I have to say is,- they are gods!

The first band, instead of arch enemy, was perzonal war. They really sound a bit like metallica. But I am more into death metal, so it was to slow for my taste. But it was ok.

Maybe somebody can translate the following. ?Mitten im Set haben einige Leute diese Süssigkeiten in form von Würmern auf die Bühne geworfen. Die Nevermore-Jungs haben sich köstlich darüber amüsiert. und die Leute unten natürlich auch. Warrel meinte noch, das diese Würmer wahrscheinlich besser schmecken als die echten. Er muss es ja wissen!

It was perfect !!
:D

Deutsch für Ich II :err:

in the middle of the concert some ppl threw sweets in the form of worms on stage....... Warrel thought these prolly (wahrscheinlich??) tasted better than the real ones (wahrscheinlich? hmm). he surely knows... and everybody lived happily ever after.

it was perfect. :D