Nevermore Need To Come Back To Australia...........

I Don't Die

Soldier Of Metal
Apr 4, 2004
Orange, Australia
......& they need to do it soon.

We haven't you guys in so long, 2006 is the year. We should of gotten you on the EOR tour *Shakes Fist*

But TGE being the album of 2005 & all, i really think you should come here. You'll sell anywhere out. :worship:
There must Aussie fans on here that want them to come.

:headbang: :headbang:

I Don't Die said:
......& they need to do it soon.

We haven't you guys in so long, 2006 is the year. We should of gotten you on the EOR tour *Shakes Fist*

But TGE being the album of 2005 & all, i really think you should come here. You'll sell anywhere out. :worship:
There must Aussie fans on here that want them to come.

:headbang: :headbang:

hell yeah fellow aussie.

Well Opeth are coming to australia......so that will satisfy me.
Have nevermore ever being to australia ? I'm not sure.

Unfortunley you have to realise Metal is no way near as popular in australia as the states and europe.

I am not actually a metal head as such i like all music, but yeah nevermore touring here i would pay to see. But i'm not sure if they have toured here before at all ?

Well gday man....

I think they came here during POE tour or even DHIADW, but i could be very very wrong :tickled:

I fucking pray they come here, it would be the greatest.

so its sydney winter they are coming down for...??

can mr wd confirm

They came down in 1999 for Dreaming Neon Black. One of the greatest nights of my bloody life... dragged Warrel up the road to the rat and parrot before the show (in Brisbane) and bought him beers, listening to his words of wisdom. The setlist was magnificent, with most of DNB and POE covered as well as what tomorrow knows and battle angels.

When I interviewed Warrel late last year (for Rave magazine here in Bris) he said they're going all out to get back this time, and Andrew Haug has told me on numerous occasions he's working as hard as hell to get them back here.

I would do anything to see them again. Even thinking of trying to get the money together to hit Wacken this year... would be a hard task, but worth it.

Decadancer said:
They came down in 1999 for Dreaming Neon Black. One of the greatest nights of my bloody life... dragged Warrel up the road to the rat and parrot before the show (in Brisbane) and bought him beers, listening to his words of wisdom. The setlist was magnificent, with most of DNB and POE covered as well as what tomorrow knows and battle angels.

When I interviewed Warrel late last year (for Rave magazine here in Bris) he said they're going all out to get back this time, and Andrew Haug has told me on numerous occasions he's working as hard as hell to get them back here.

I would do anything to see them again. Even thinking of trying to get the money together to hit Wacken this year... would be a hard task, but worth it.
we have recieved an offer for 5 shows in Australia, this should be worked out soon

sentient6 said:
we have recieved an offer for 5 shows in Australia, this should be worked out soon

Dude, you've no idea how good it is to hear that!

Please tell me there is one in Brisbane again... PLEASE... heh.

bloody Bodom and In Flames (neither was too much of a loss, i guess) both missed out brisbane on their respective tours recently... with bodom playing bloody adelaide to boot. what a kick in the teeth.

'Course, if you don't i'll be flying South... bloody oath, I'm sure I will anyway, heh.

I will be a good boy, not like the bad boy I normally am....

ARE going to go retro and play anything off IN MEMORY!