Nevermore SF roll call

We're definitely going to go now because my eyes healed up. I'm anxious because this will be my first real show in 2 years, and I've been socially isolated for a long time..I still want to meets all you peoples, though...I'll just apologize for my awkwardness in advance :erk:

Awesome! Im coming for sure too. :)

Weeeell, I'll be seeing some of you fine peoples tomorrow! I'm probably going to wear the garden of grey shirt, in case I'm super difficult to recognize or something. Graaah

Isabel, will I be seeing you at the show?? :)

i've been giving it a lot of thought and i think i'm going to go if there are still tickets; i can just stimulant myself through tomorrow because honestly i drove down to la to see nevermore headline once, not going to slims to see them headline would be really fucking pussy plus i can just show up for them and it'd be chill.

if anyone sees me say whats up! i'll be the dude in black jeans and a white t shirt with a long ass pony tail haha

There's a gay leather daddy parade going on right in front of the club! I don't think I've laughed this hard in recent memory!

ah the folsom street fair, i totally forgot that that was today haha; quite the surprise for people from out of town. the folsom street fair is fucking ridiculous and can't even be described in words.

:lol: You had plans to attend?!

haha no but a bunch of my friends went to it and posted about it on facebook and shit; i've been there one year because i was hanging out with my friends before we went to a party and it was fucking baffling. it's one of those things where your mind just can't comprehend the shit thats going on its so crazy; lovefest is another but now it's getting more tame and shitty, the year i went it was a ton of people in crazy outfits or naked on e walking around WOOing and someone i know actually had someone jizz on their backpack and they didn't notice it for an hour, fucking gross haha. gotta love san francisco.

also i'm probably not even going to show up until nevermore, warbringer as direct support? nothing against warbringer (i really dig waking into nightmares) but i don't think they're really a good match for a direct support band, especially for nevermore. hopefully i'll see some of you guys there though (and not spill any of brooks beer again if he remembers that haha)

pretty cool show; saw a couple people I know (not from the board) and generally it was pretty good. Jim had a tonnn of bass problems which kinda put a damper on things and it seemed like Warrel was sick (coughing in between some parts, not hitting certain notes) but i can't imagine being able to hit everything like the studio every night; especially with rigorous touring stuff.

all in all i'm glad i went; the guitar battle was awesome, taste revenge was awesome, beyond within was awesome, inside four walls was awesome (fuck the haters!); i had seen online some setlists with stuff like the 7 tongues of god so i'm kinda bummed that wasn't played but oh well.

Besides "incredible" and "surreal," I'm having a hard time coming up with words to describe how tonight was. Currently staring at shoe in bewilderment.

All I can really say is thank you, Warrel, for being so kind to us. I've never felt so special in my life, and I genuinely mean what I say. :oops:

I'm sad I missed my fellow forumites...where'd you guys scamper off to???

Pics and recap soon!

I'm pretty sure they played without the bass actually working for half of the night lol. It was great how everyone started chanting his name. I always love the band's sense of humor (more like WD harassing the bass player).

Was a great show!