Kreator in SF 3/13/06

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
tonight is kreator headlining in sf. judging by the views and responds to the dt thread no one really cares but for the people who do care when i get back i'm going to post the setlist and to the best of my knowledge the order and a little review kind of a thing on how it went. i can't fucking wait to see kreator again!

i just got back from the show because there was massive traffic on the bridge. anyways, i didn't get to the show until a bit into napalm deaths set and honestly i've never really listened to them so i didn't know the songs but a few of them were good and stood out to me. then i went up front for kreator and surprisingly even though the place was pretty packed i got a spot about 2 people or 1 person away from the stage and i talked to a guy about metal and stuff to pass the time while kreator set up and i saw stealer of dreams and pyrus who were around the same area as me throughout the show i think (i also said hi to brooks after the show). then kreator came on and played a great set which i don't remember exactly but i'm almost positive it was (not in order):

Enemy of God
Impossible Brutality
Suicide Terrorist
Voices of The Dead
Coma Of Souls
People Of The Lie
Extreme Aggression
Betrayer
Love Us Or Hate Us
Phobia
Tormentor
Flag Of hate
Pleasure To Kill
The Patriarch/Violent Revolution
Awakening Of The Gods
Terrible Certainty

the energy from mille was amazing and they played greatly with no flaws despite the fact milles guitar was almost literally touching the ground. The sound was also perfect and i could hear almost every single thing perfectly except for a couple of the solos which were a bit too quiet but all in all they played great, had a ton of energy and really seemed like they appreciated how into the show the crowd was. the excessive use of lights and smoke machines was more tollerable this time around because i was up close but my brother said from the back it was a bit annoying but other than that nothing was wrong. if you're into kreator at all or into thrash metal at all you should definately check this out if you can, you cannot miss this tour. \m/